!Extra Chapter!

This is my gift  to you all for 1k reads on this story. I know this is not a lot, but it is really important to me since I'm still a Wattpad newbie. I love writing and reading what everyone else writes. So thank you, to everyone who decided to click on this because it honestly makes my day. An extra thank you to all who vote and comment because that makes me really really happy! You guys are the best support and I'm so grateful to you all.

special dedication to a few people....
pbandjaycookienova30
protecttomholland
tomsobrien
finnbabyyyy
sweeterharry
DuskMikaelson
Thank you for all the support! Love you guys!!
💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖

And especially....tomshoodie
Thank you so much for all the comments, and because of you I kept writing because of your amazing advice. ILYSM! 💕💕 this is for you!!

And Aaarceeeh for this bomb.com cover! (Ik Im cringy) 💖💖 i looovvee it
~~~~~~~~~~~~
From Peter's POV
"Hey Ned. Who is sitting at our table..." I inquired vaguely. I only saw the back of her head, but I knew it was unfamiliar to me.

She turned to look at me, and I froze. My own gaze was met with emerald eyes that glittered with excitement. The corners of her mouth were tilted upwards in a slight grin. Freckles dusted her rosy cheeks, numerous as the stars in the sky. Her hair was long and dark, and it framed her face.

Ned began to say something, watching us warily. But I thrust out my hand and said, "Peter. Peter Parker."

Wow. Now she knows what a freaking nerd I am. Who am I, James Bond? Really Parker, is that the best you can do?

"Mia Jackson. Pleasure to meet you." She took my hand in hers and shook it. We had still not broken eye contact, and I felt jittery inside.

"Likewise," I replied.

Gosh she was pretty.

Finally I adverted my eyes from her captivating ones, and looked at Ned. He seemed confused, so he started babbling.

"Peter, Mia is new here at Midtown," Ned said, "She likes building things, she made this really cool alarm clock and....,"

Damn it! She is smart too?! How is this fair?

I'm a goner

"Ned, can I talk to you for a minute?" I could almost hear my voice quivering.

Ned and I walked out of the cafeteria and turned the corner.

I grabbed Ned's shoulders and shook him roughly. "Ned! What do you think you're doing?"

He still seemed not to understand. Frustrated, I ran my hands through my hair and said, "she is freaking gorgeous dude! And you did not tell me anything. Now I looked like an absolute dork."

I paced anxiously in front of him, while the the emptiness in Ned's expression cleared and he finally seemed to comprehend.

"Oh dude! You like her!"

"No duh!"

"Well just ask her out."

I looked at him like he was had just sprouted a second head. "Are you joking? I just acted super lame, and now I ask her out? What I need is a plan."

Ned just rolled his eyes and muttered, "here we go again."

             ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Time skip to after fight with Jason (chapter 9)

Mrs. Clearwater sighed, as she tucked a strand of hair behind her ear. Her bun was tight on her head, and she must have been wearing enough gel or hairspray for it to be a helmet.

I squirmed in my chair, and glanced at Mia out of the corner of my eye. She was sitting next to me, her ankles crossed with her hands folded on her lap. She seemed nonchalant, but I could see her foot tapping in anxiety. Her eyes were fixated on Mrs. Clearwater attentively.

Mia did not deserve to get in trouble. Jason deserved the worst of it, after all he started the fight in the first place. I admit the judo-flipping was a little excessive, but I had been wanting to do that for a long time.

Mrs. Clearwater acted as if we were a mere inconvenience as she discussed the events with Mia. Mia answered truthfully, and when she said that I had "saved her", she looked at me and smiled.

It felt like my insides had melted.

I grinned back, probably looking like a dork. I was aware of how bad I looked, since my hair was all messed up and I had blood on my knuckles. But she did not seem to care.

Jason glared daggers at me behind Mia's back, but I had a feeling he would not mess with me anymore. When Mrs. Clearwater gave me detention, I was not that upset. Thanks to Mia, I had the courage to finally stand up to Jason.

Finally, Mrs. Clearwater gave me detention and took Jason to the principal's office. Mia and I walked out together.

Once we were far enough from the counselor's office, Mia enveloped me in a hug, catching me off guard. At first I hesitated, then I hugged her back. We kept our arms around each other for quite a while. She smelled like vanilla and sugar.

I felt her warm breath tickling my ear when she said, "Thank you. You saved me."

My cheeks began to burn. "Anything for you Mia. Thank you for giving me the strength to stand up to him."

There, I said it. It felt good to say that. It felt like all the tension, all these unspoken words between us were finally said.

She pulled away and grabbed my forearms.
My arms tingled pleasantly where she touched them. She stared into my eyes, and her green emerald orbs rendered me speechless.

Then she began to speak. "Really. I mean it. That is the nicest thing anyone has ever done for me."

I began to reply, but my words died in my throat when I looked at her lips. They were pink, the bottom lip a little swollen from her chewing on it in the counselor's. I wanted, no needed, to kiss her.

I grabbed her waist gently, and she held on to my forearms as we moved closer and closer together. It felt like we were magnets; I was north and she was south and when we are close together, the pull between us is nearly impossible to ignore.

Then, tragedy struck. Our lips hardly brushed together when the damn bell began to ring, and students flooded out of their classes.

I had completely forgotten that we where in school.

Things got awkward, as Mia and I said our goodbyes and walked our separate ways, faces red with embarrassment.

That Peter Parker luck had stricken again. But I was determined.

A/N: if I did a tom holland plus character imagines book would you guys read it?? I really want to do one. Plus any requests?