Chapter 1 (Flashback when they first met.)

Natasha's POV

hey guys. I'm new in town. so I've heard this hot new band named ONE DIRECTION, I think my favorite out of the whole band is Niall James Horan. cause I'm from Ireland too. and I also love his accent. but the exciting thing is that I got tickets to their concert and my best friend are going!!!! And were going the meet in greet.

Niall's POV

I'm so exited for this concert cause were in Dublin, Ireland and that's my favorite town cause its so friendly there and people act like as a family. which is pretty cool. well for me anyways. the rest of the boys think Dublin , Ireland is ok. Buy is way to weird. well ok. I don't care. well I do but at the same time I don't. On with the story....... (takes a sip of water) well. later that I found out I saw the perfect girl and her name is Natasha. she is so Beautiful that I couldn't stop looking at her.

Natasha's POV

Oh my god. Niall Horan is looking at me. (snaps out of thoughts.) hi ..... Hi Niall. (oh my god he is talking to me!!!!) So how's your day? Its been an ok day. except that your talking to me!!!!! Opps. did I say that out loud. Yes you did. I think your beautiful Natasha. aww.   Niall Horan you shouldn't have. Call me leprechaun and can I call you my princess? yes you can my sweet leprechaun.Will you be my girl friend? yes I will leprechaun.