Chapter 6 ( 2 weeks later after that morning and the night before)

Natasha's POV

I hope we get our dreams of having kids. I will check later.

Niall's POV.     

I hope she checks. ..... :) or maybe  :( .... I think she will check later.

then it became night time.

Natasha will check after dinner.

Niall is excited. if she is or not.

after they had dinner she checked and guess what...... she is going to have a baby! you know what I mean. the p word.

Niall and Natasha's POV

Oh my god were going to be parents!!!!!! this is our faces :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) this is out faces!!!

I can't believe were going to have a baby! we need to make an appointment Niall! Natasha said.

then they did an appointment. and the lady told them that their is two besting hearts and they got confused. and Natasha asked if it was hers and the baby's but she said no. it's two baby's. and she was happy. and she thought Niall wasn't but.when she looked at him he was smiling from ear to ear abdsaid to her. "soon their will be two little Horan's running around." and Natasha was happy that her Husband Niall Horan is happy with the baby's. and their both excited when they come and then have a family.

I'm just the Underdog who finally got the girl (Niallhoranlovestory)On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara