The Sacrifice

CHAPTER SEVEN!

When Isaac was making a new friend Stiles was walking in the hallway with Alison and Scott. Scott nor Alison notice but Stiles himself felt like death. He felt like he was stepping on glass and nails and his throat was clogging up in it does in sinks.

Stiles stopped and Scott and Alison didnt notice. Thats when Stiles fell to the ground holding his throat. Everyone else around saw it happen thats when Scott and Alison turned back. They knee led down next to him.

Stiles could hear faded voices 

"  Stiles wake up "  " C'mon Stiles will get you out of here " "You need to stay with us dude"  

The last thing Stiles heard was him being lifted up from the ground.

When Stiles opened his eyes he wasnt were he fought he would be. The room he was in was dark and obviously couldnt see anything. His hands were tied up to something probably a pole Stiles thought.

Stiles could make out some voices up the stairs

" We got him what do we do now" 
" Wait until Liz tells us what to do"
" Mark whats the point of this again"
" It's to uh-"  
A third voice joined the conversation " Why are you to up here talking"
" Sorry Liz " 
" Lets head down then"

Stiles tried to get lose of the ropes so it didnt look out of it. But it didnt bother Stiles to be tied up to a pole he been in worst. He heard the foot steps get closer and heard the light open and it was bright in his eyes.

The lady he assumed was named Liz came up and knee led in front of him. She got her hands and took Stiles face into them. 

She stood up " Huh this is what you got me " 
" Y-Yes" The one he would think name is Mark
" How old are you kid" 
Stiles didnt answer at first.
" Kid" She clicked her fingers in front of his face and Stiles answered " 1-17"
" Not too old , not too young"  
The other girl asked Liz something " Wh-What do we do with him now" 
" Now Mara we wait until a full moon" Stiles wanted to pitch in
" What for " 
" Now you speak"
" I always spoke"  Liz decide to shut Stiles up by telling him whats going to happen
" Did your friends tell yo-" Stiles finished her sentence by saying " That i was the chosen one yeah i know that " 
" Alright so one the full moon your going to be sacrifice to the Karsumie Gods aka Kitsune gods" 
" Kitsune have gods? " Stiles added his remark.
" Yes and stop interrupting me" 
" Fine" 
" So the Karsumie gods need a chosen one each 30 years"
Stiles being Stiles asked one more question 
" So what do you guys get out of it" 
" I was getting there" 
" Okay then continue" 
" They need a chosen one every 30 years to live on and they we can become like hybrid wolves"
" Im sorry i think i heard something crazy" Stiles shouted a little and to be fair it did sound a little crazy.
" Hybrid wolves half- wolf half something else"
" Oh thats great" Stiles thought of something else " What if it went wrong" 
" It doesnt " 
" Whatever you say" 

Derek was nearly yelling at Scott and Alison wondering how the hell they could lose Stiles.

" Derek calm down" 
" Alison you guys somehow lost Stiles and you want me to calm down" 
" How did you lose him " Erica asked with Boyd adding on " Yeah it seems like a hard thing to do" 
" Are you saying Stiles is hard to find " Isaac responded to Boyd
" No it's just c'mon Isaac it's Stiles"
" Point" 
" Can we get back to how you lost him" Lydia pitched in while Jackson had his arm on her shoulder.
" Well we walking him to his car" Scott looked at Alison like " Help me " 
" And he just disappeared" 
" How" 
" The Kitsune's have him" They heard but they didnt know where but Derek knew he it was.
" He's the chosen one isnt he"  He came up to Derek and gave him a book.
" Yeah" Jackson said since no one else was.
" So who would you think would have them c'mon Derek you should be smarter than that" Derek just glared at Peter then he continued.
" I've been doing research" 
" You do research" Lydia asked
" Yes i actually do , anyway um they sacrifice the chosen one on a full to the Karsumie-" 
" Wait Karsumie really" Erica said to Peter
" Kitsune gods" Peter clarified.
" And i also found out there is a full moon this week" 

They all looked at each other around the room.

Peter continued and was time for the bad news.

" The full moon is tomorrow" 

Derek stared into space. He didnt want to lose Stiles not now not ever

He was going to find Stiles no matter what and he knew a person who could help. 
Isaac's little friend ( Things get around fast ) 

Hey guys it is me tell me what you think of this ep i mean chapter

Oh and from now on im going to do One chapter dont worry there gonna be long 

I dont know if you could tell but it's coming to an end 

IM SORRY it's how im writing it and the next chapter wont be Stiles Sacrifice it will b e everyone trying to find him.

BYE XD