School or Not

CHAPTER FIVE!

" Stiles can die Erica and possibly will " Isaac looked into Erica's eye's and could see what she could see in his eyes.
" I-" Erica was about to say something until Derek entered the room.
" Erica , Isaac " He said looking at them.
" Derek reason why your in here"  Isaac said having a scared look on his face.
" Well me and Stiles could hear you out there so i thought i might join in on your conversation" Erica was now shaking a little.
" And i know what you two think , You think that Stiles wont make it " Derek eyed them  and then left.

Derek then goes back over to were Stiles is seated and wraps his arm around this waist and rests his head on Stiles. Stiles was wondering why Derek was getting so close and cosy but Stiles liked it .

Isaac and Erica enter the room and tell everyone to gather around the table for a meeting.

" Okay so school starts tomorrow" Isaac starts off and Erica right behind him.
" And Stiles being the " chosen one" " Erica stopped then continued " We thought it would be best if you dont go to school"
Stiles looked at them waiting for them to continue.
But then Scott pitched in " Where would the safest place be for him ? " 
" Isnt the school the safest no one allowed in there ??" Jackson said trying to help ( not really wanting to ).
" The School? " Boyd said " Someone could easily get him "
" Im sorry Boyd didnt think of that " Jackson getting into a temper.
Stiles was sick of them talking about him like he was there. The only ones not talking were Alison , Lydia and Derek and he was thankful.
Jackson , Erica , Boyd , Isaac and Scott kept going on and on till the point Stiles had enough.
" Enough" Stiles shouted that sounded a little like a raw.
All of them looked at Stiles and Derek just smiled.
" I know you all care of me and some how even Jackson does , but auguring with each other isnt going to do anything, I'll go to school and i'll have one of you at my side , Okay " Stiles settled down and jumped back a little but Derek caught him.
They all agreed and went back doing whatever.

Alison and Lydia headed over to Stiles at the couch. They sat down next to him and leaned back on the couch.

" Are you okay Stiles " Alison asked looking at him trying to determine if he was okay. Lydia decided to add on " Yeah you were really hot-headed then"
" Yeah im fine , I just need some rest " Stiles said and laided back as Alison and Lydia left.
Derek then came over to Stiles and brought him a glass of water. " Hey " Derek said as he sat down.
" Derek i need rest " 
" I know i came to join you " Derek told him and then layed his head on Stiles shoulder.

You could say Derek really loved Stiles