You Told Him You Were Pregnant

original publish date: june 2014

edited and republished date: october 23, 2023
Akashi

After a long, tiring night with Akashi; you HAD that feeling you HAD to check, just to be sure if you were really pregnant or not. You went to the store and bought three tests, all in different brands. Once you've returned, you snuck into the bathroom; hoping Akashi didn't see or notice.

He was too into his shogi game, he didn't realize you were doing all of this. You took the tests and about 30 minutes later - all were positive.

"Seijuro.." You walked in the room, looking a bit distressed. "I have something to tell you.."

He turns around from his shogi game and gives you his full attention. You walk towards him and he holds out his hand and brings you to sit next to him.

"What is it, (First Name)?"

"I..I'm pregnant.." You looked away sheepishly. Then you felt his fingers on your chin, bringing your face to look at his.

"Oh? I can't wait to have our son." He smiles, then pressed his lips against yours.

"Wait, how do you know it's a boy."

"Because I'm always right, (First Name)."

Aomine

"AOMINE!" You screamed while in the bathroom. You gripped the pregnancy test, then sighed.

You walked out into the living room where your idiot lover was watching TV. He hears you stomping downstairs and inverts his eyes towards you.

"What's wrong, (First Name)? Are you on your period again?" He laughs.

"Yeah, I'm not going to be on my period for another nine months!" Aomine stops laughing and went into a state of shock.

"Really? You're..?" He gets up and walks towards you.

"Yesssss...."

"YES! NOW I HAVE SOMEONE TO PASS MY AMAZING SKILLS TO!" He wraps his arms around your waist and spins you around in excitement.

"Ao-Aomine! I'm going to puke on you!"

Kise

"Wah..I can't believe it." You looked at the pregnancy test, with a sense of disbelief, you secretly left the test and went to the store to get another. Just to make sure.

While you were gone, Kise had gone into the bathroom to fix his hair.

"Hm? What's this?" Kise spots the test and sees the plus sign on it. "WHAAAT!? IS-IS (FIRST NAME)CCHI...Oh no. I hope she doesn't kill me!"

Kise starts freaking out and went out to the store to get gifts to hopefully make you feel better. You returned home and Kise was nowhere to be seen, which helped relieved you while you took the second and third test.

Both came out positive. You were thrilled to finally be a mother, but you didn't know what Kise's reaction was going to be. So you waited outside in the living room for him to return; to tell him the good news. Soon, he came through the doors with a bouquet of flowers, chocolate and a large teddy bear.

"Kise-kun? What's all this?"

"WAAAAAAH I'M SORRY, (FIRST NAME)CCHI!" Kise drops everything at the door and runs towards you. He tackles you onto the couch and cries on your chest. "I'm sorry! I should've been cautious.." He pouts out his lip, being very adorable.

"What?" You giggled. "Aren't you excited to be a father?"

"Of course I am!" He kisses your forehead. "I hope our child is as beautiful as you~"

Kuroko

"Kuroko-kun?" You walked towards the boy, who was reading and enjoying a vanilla milkshake.

"Yes, (First Name)?"

"I'm...pregnant." You looked away, a rush of guilt filled you. "Sorry.."

"You don't have to be sorry. I'm happy" He smiles and stood up from his chair. Placing the book onto the table. "I'm finally going to start a family with you."

You blushed at his comment. He finishes his milkshake and tosses it into the trashcan. Then he grabs your hand and leads you out the front door.

"Wher-Where are we going, Kuroko-kun?" You tilted your head in confusion as you walked outside and into the car with Kuroko.

"To the mall. We're going to buy stuff for our child." He smiles and pats you on the head.

Midorima

"Today is a WONDERFUL day for Cancers and (Your Zodiac Sign)! Congratulations on your special GOOD NEWS! Be sure to nurture, care and love whatever is brought upon your life as well as for your partner."

"Shin-chan!" You called from the room, upstairs. You were overwhelmed with excitement and happiness, probably one of the best things that have ever happened in your life. However, you didn't know how your Tsundere will react.

"What is it, nanodayo?" He walks into the room. You bounced up and down on the bed, smiling like an idiot. "What's gotten into you, (First Name)?"

"I'M PREGNANT!~" You cheered as you threw up your arms. Midorima's eyes widen and his face was stricken with nervousness.

He sighs. "I guess I should've used protection.."

"WHAT!? HOW CAN YOU SAY THAT!?" You crossed your arms and pouted.

"Because I wanted to have you all to myself for a little longer." He kisses you on your lips and smiles.

"Please don't get our child into your weird horoscope stuff. Or I'll punch you." You stuck your tongue out at him and went to go tell your family and friends the good news.

Murasakibara

"Oh geez.." You sat on the toilet, looking at the plus sign on the pregnancy test. You were happy, but you were scared to find out how Murasakibara will react. You were scared he might leave you or something; you were too afraid to tell him.

You walked out and Murasakibara was standing right in front of the door, looking at you while munching on some snacks.

"You look sick, (First Name)-chin. What's wrong?" He says in his calm, monotone voice.

"Uhm..would you ever be upset or leave me if something were to happen in our relationship?" You said nervously. He was in deep thought, but he didn't seem to conflicted about the question.

"Nope~ Because I know we can work things out." He puts more snacks into his mouth. "So what's wrong?"

"I'm pregnant, Atsushi.." You covered your face, not wanting to see his reaction. But then you felt yourself being lifted off the ground and placed gently onto the bed. "Atsushi?"

"There's a little baby-chin inside of you~ I have to feed it." He brings out a box of (Favorite Flavor) pocky box and feeds you.

"Oh, Atsushi..." You took the pocky and ate it. "It's not good to eat lots of sweets while pregnant you know."

"Ehhhh, that stinks."