They Saw You Crying

original publish date: june 2014

edited and republished date: january 25, 2022

Just say you were watching a sad movie during lunchtime in a class and it made you cry. You couldn't take it anymore so you went outside to take a breather, LOL.

Akashi

You walked out of the classroom as tears started to flow down your soft cheeks. You couldn't believe the main character died, however, it was a great movie.

While walking down the hallway, you accidentally bumped into Akashi.

"Oh s-sorry, Sei-seijuro." You sniffed and wiped your tears. Then he grabs your wrists tightly and pins you against the wall. Your eyes widen.

"What happened? Who made you cry?" He gives you a deadly serious stare.

"Wh-what? Nobody, Seijuro. It's just that we're watching a sad movie in (Teacher's Name)'s class. Sorry to worry you." You sniffed for the last time and gave him a sweet smile.

He sighs.

"(First Name)...you almost made me kill someone." He laughs.

Aomine

You walked out of the classroom as tears started to flow down your soft cheeks. You couldn't believe the main character died, however, it was a great movie.

Aomine was walking down the hallway when he saw you then he immediately freaks out.

"O-Oi! WHY ARE YOU CRYING?!" He tries his best to comfort you, by doing weird things like patting your head or shaking you.

"He-hey! I was just sad over a movie, calm down." You tell him, getting a little dizzy from him shaking the heck out of you.

"Geez!" He lets you go and gently pushes you, turning his head to hide his blushing face. "Girls are so complicated, I swear."

Kise

You walked out of the classroom as tears started to flow down your soft cheeks. You couldn't believe the main character died, however, it was a great movie.

As you were walking down, heading towards the little girls' room, you hear someone running towards you.

"(FIRST NAME)CCHI!" You turned around and Kise runs into you.

"Ow...Kise-kun." You sniffed. Kise begins to go nuts, thinking that you started crying because of him hurting you.

"WAHHHH, I'm SORRY! I DIDN'T MEAN TO HURT YOU! DON'T CRY!" He hugs you tightly, making you blush.

"Wh-what? You didn't make me cry, you dork." You gently pushed him off of you, then he lends a hang to get you up.

"I was watching a movie, and it was sad enough to make me cry." You reassured him.

"Oh good...I would've been upset if I made (First Name)cchi cry."

Kuroko

You walked out of the classroom as tears started to flow down your soft cheeks. You couldn't believe the main character died, however, it was a great movie.

You stood by the door until you heard a familiar voice.

"(First Name)-chan." You were startled to see Kuroko appear out of nowhere with a handkerchief in his hand.

You accepted his offer, but he puts your hand down and wiped your tears off for you.

"You look more beautiful when you smile, (First Name)-chan." He smiles.

Midorima

You walked out of the classroom as tears started to flow down your soft cheeks. You couldn't believe the main character died, however, it was a great movie.

Midorima was already outside your classroom, for who knows what reason, and he saw your red, tear-eyed face. He immediately turns his head, thinking of what to do.

"Tch...why are you crying, you idiot." He pulls out a tissue and wipes your face.

"Because the movie was so sad." You sniffed as you tried your best to hold in the other tears left in your eyes.

"Crying over a movie, how pathetic, nanodayo." He finishes wiping your face and throws the tissue into a trash can as if it was a basketball.

"I'm sorry... but thank you." You smiled sweetly, causing Midorima to blush furiously.

"Tch, just know I'm not doing this because I want to...I'm doing it because I have to." He clears his throat.

"Mhm, Tsun~"

Murasakibara

You walked out of the classroom as tears started to flow down your soft cheeks. You couldn't believe the main character died, however, it was a great movie.

You turned around to see the giant, purple-haired boy walk towards you with a puzzled look on his face.

"(First Name)-chin, what's wrong? Someone made you cry?" He asks, petting your head, trying to comfort you.

"No..no..I was just watching the really sad movie that just came out." You reassured him.

"Okay good, because if someone made my Snack Buddy cry, I'll crush them." You giggled at his words. Then he hands you a box of pocky and walks away.

"Don't cry anymore, okay (First Name)-chin."

"Mhm~ Thank you, Atsushi!~"

thank you for helping me reach my goals on twitch! watch me at twitch.tv/abbievanity