They Saw Their Weakness Animal

original publish date: june 2014 

edited and republished date: february 6, 2022

Akashi

You were asked by Kuroko to watch over Nigou, and you gladly accepted since you loved dogs and Nigou loved being around you.

However, your emperor boyfriend didn't seem too fond of dogs.

"Rollover, Nigou~" He rolls over and barks cheerfully. "Good job!"

You gave him a treat and rubbed his head. Then you heard someone click their tongue from behind you.

"What's wrong now, Seijuro?" You turned around to your boyfriend, who seemed to be irritated since his girlfriend wasn't paying any attention to him.

"How can you play with the mutt? Dogs are disobedient and disgusting." He mutters.

"Hey, hey. Nigou happens to be a very smart and clean dog." You carried him over to Akashi. "Try to make him sit or something." You handed Akashi a dog treat.

"I order you to roll over." He glares at Nigou.

Nigou turns his head and went back to sit on your lap.

"Tch... See what I mean!" He pops a vein.

"Dogs hate you, maybe cause you're mean and scary." You giggled.

"I hate dogs."

Aomine

You were out watering your garden for your mother while she was out for a business meeting. Aomine came to help pick up the heavy pots to move them around. Once you two finished, you sat on the patio, drinking some juice.

Then suddenly, a bee passed by you. It didn't phase you, but then Aomine screams and starts flailing around.

"IT'S GONNA KILL ME, KILL IT! KILL IT NOW, GODDAMIT!"

You gently shooed it away to the flowers and grabbed your boyfriend's arm.

"Calm down, it's gone." You laughed at his reaction, who knew a tough guy like him would be scared of bees.

"Shut up! Or I'll put spiders and snakes on your bed." He blushes, trying to cover his embarrassed face.

Kise

There was basketball practice outside since the gym was being remodeled. You watched them practice until you saw an earthworm crawl around the ground. You were disgusted, but you knew Kise was afraid of them. So you grabbed a stick and moved it closer to Kise, without him realizing.

He sits on the bench to drink and cool off, then he turns his head and sees the worm just chilling next to him on the bench.

"WAAAAAAAAAHHHHH!!!!!" Kise screams loudly and jumps onto Kasamatsu's lap. "SENPAI THERE'S AN EARTHWORM, KILL IT, I DON'T KNOW DO SOMETHING!"

Kasamatsu pushes Kise off and glances at you. You were trying to control your laughter, and you had tears welled up in your eyes.

Kasamatsu sighs.

"Sorry hahaha Sen-Senpai! I'll get rid of it." You grabbed the same stick and moved the worm back to the grass.

"WAHHH SO MEAN, (FIRST NAME)CCHI!"

You winked at him. "I never said I was nice~"

Kuroko

"You really are something else, Kuroko."

"I'm no different from anybody else...I'm just not scared of anything."

"Let's break up." You said seriously to see his reaction.

"No.." He pouts.

"I'M KIDDING, I LOVE YOU!~" You pounced on him.

Midorima

You lived in a neighborhood FILLED with cats. So walking you home was a hassle for Midorima. His hatred for cats was as much as he hates Takao when he's annoying. 

"Meoww~" You hear a baby kitty behind you, you turned around and you saw how adorably small it was. You picked it up and Midorima acted right away.

"(FIRST NAME)! PUT THAT DOWN NOW!" He demands while moving back slowly.

"Why? It's so cute. look~" You played with its paws and it started meowing in delight. "I'm going to keep you~"

"Dear God, I'm never going to your house ever again, nanodayo."

You walked towards him, and he starts shaking.

"You wouldn't do that, would you?" You pouted, and you knew he couldn't say no when you pout. "Give it a chance, please?"

"Tch...fine, nanodayo." You brought the kitty close to Midorima and it started to hiss.

"Wah! (FIRST NAME)!" You laughed at his reaction.

"Well, seems like you can't come over anymore~" You widely grinned while walking away, still holding the kitty.

"(FIRST NAME)!"

Murasakibara

Today, you had planned to go on a date with your boyfriend, just taking a stroll around the park. You brought snacks, knowing how he can be and get hungry every second of his life.

You saw a group of birds near a bench, so you used one of the snacks to feed them.

"Ne, Atsushi. Let's go sit over at that bench and feed the birds, please?" You begged, giving him a cute pout.

"Okay~" You two walked over and sat down. You took out the snacks, broke them into small pieces, and tossed them on the ground. Many birds started coming and waited until you threw more.

Suddenly, you hear a loud, high-low note squawk coming from behind you. You turned and saw about five crows flying towards you. Murasakibara immediately stood up from the bench and all the other birds went flying away.

"Ugh, they make such ugly noises.." He groans, protecting his snacks.

The crows stood on the backboard of the bench, looking at you. You held out snacks and they swiftly pecked them out of your hand.

"They're not that mean, Atsushi~" You held out your arm and one of the flies and holds on, their claws didn't hurt as much as you thought.

"(First Name)-chin, you shouldn't do that...."

"Just try it!" You placed a piece of snack in his hand and all of the crows started flying towards him.

"WAH, (First Name)-chin!" He bends down, putting his hands over his head to protect himself.

"Oh, dear..."

thank you for helping me reach my goals on twitch! watch me at twitch.tv/abbievanity