「Chapter 5」

You are an (A/T)<--- Animal type

(Random music play whenever)
_________________

*Budump*

Where am I..?

*Budump*

Why do I feel lost..?

*Budump*

Am I lost..?

*Budump*

*Budump*

Why do I feel so... Alone.. ?

*Budump*

*Budump*

It's so dark... Why does my heart beat like a clock.. Instead of stopping like a hospital machine..?

*Budump*

It needs to stop..

*Budump*

Now..

--------------

"*Pant* *Pant* *Pant*.... "

The quiet filled room was now filled with heavy pants emerging from the terrified (A/T).

Her pants were slow but heavy, she shifted many times and never stood still for a moment.

The room she was in was dark and the only sound that was made was the sound of her own breathing. And the only light that lit the room was the light that submerged from the moonlight that came through the window.

Still shaking in fear, the young (A/T) laid back down and stared at the ceiling for what seemed like ever.

'What happened..?'

That was the first question that popped right in her head. She laid there in the darkness and tried to recall what had happened before she passes out.

Then it hit her..

"My my.... You still look 'beautiful' as ever my dear... "

"I was wondering where you disappeared to... And now I know.. I was so lonely without my little flower.. "

His words would swarm around her mind like bees in a beehive.

'Stop it... ' she mentally pleaded.

"Not so fast... "

"You just don't know when to stop do you... "

'Stop it..!' She pleaded once more.

Those main 4 phrases played in her head over and over.. Never stopping and never ceasing to go silent.

'Stop it! Stop it! Stop it!' She mentally screamed.

Her thoughts were to real to her, so real that she started to react physically to the thought of him.

"STOP IT!! STOP IT!!" (Y/N) held her head as she pulled her knees up to her chest and began to cry.

The sound of screams and sniffles filled the small room.

By now the walls of the house were now shaking due to the screams emerging from the (A/T).

The figure that stayed in the house with her, stood up quickly and ran to the direction of the room she was in.