Chapter 9: secrets let loose

A/N: (this will be quick, I hate a/ns that come before the writing) basically this is just to say that Cynasiaa won the make a cover contest, but because of wattpad's sizing stuff it wouldn't fit. AND IT WAS SO PERFECT! So I ended up just making this cover...but on to the story! More of my ramblings later!

Chapter 9: secrets let loose

Everything was fine, till lunch that is. Avoided Queenie, didn't run into Dean again, just talked to K and tried to pay a bit of attention to the teacher. I was getting out of my father's rule as soon I could, which meant I need to get into collage. So when I walked out to the courtyard so I could study while everyone else ate lunch (I have no money and no leftovers) I was surprised when a familiar figure cut through the crowd.

Richard was suddenly standing in front of me holding roses with what to anyone else would of been a sincere apologetic expression. Knowing him like I did, I could tell he was barely holding back a smirk. He obviously thought this would work. He held out the roses and said "look, amy, I'm so sorry. I still love you, please come back."

I scoffed, and shoved the roses back at him. He grabbed my waist to pull me in, and I winced in pain. He imediantly let go, and this time was serious when the look of anger and worry spread across his face. "Amy...I'll protect you. I won't ever let him hurt you again." This he whispered, cause we had the attention of most of the people in the courtyard. Mostly because Richard half as hot as Patrick Swayze, and all else was interest in the fact he was talking to me.

"It's Amelia now." I told him, turning to walk away. "And that's exactly what you said the last time." I said lowly, in a tone full of regret. At this he jumped after me, telling me to stop and listen. That he was so sorry. And so I whirled around in a roundhouse kick, getting him right across the jaw. He fell backwards (mainly in shock, but hey, I'm not one of those cliche can't throw a punch girls from wattpad) and I ran for the parking lot.

I could only hope that K hears the rumors soon and comes to find me.

~DEAN'S POV~
I watched as the same guy from the park walked up to Amelia, holding roses. She looked slightly surprised, and then as he offered her said roses and said something, she got kind of upset. Or mabye angry. Either way after a few more moments she shoved the roses back at him only to be pulled in by her waist. I felt my hands clench into fists. But why would they do that?...oh, I just want to rescue the damsel in distress. That's all. I'm such a gentleman.

My thoughts snapped back into focus as a surprised murmur ran through the crowd. I was just in time to see Amelia slam her foot into rose boy's head, and him fall on the ground. Amelia ran off, and the everyone dispersed or got on their phones to spread the news.Probably with way more drama and blood.

I walked over to him as he sat up, glancing around, probably trying to find Amelia. I needed to get some answers first though. And I doubt people will believe him if he pulls the rape card. I offered him my hand, and after squinting up at me, he takes it and gets to his feet. "Hi, I'm Dean Prince. Are you new here?" I questioned, trying to figure out exactly who this guy is to Amelia. "Richard Kol. And I'm not, just trying to make an apology." He looked at me for a moment as though he was trying to figure who I am.

"Oh! You're that guy who was at the park with Amy!" He said, and it instantly made me angry. Why was he calling her Amy?! "I still don't know who you are, or what you want with /Amelia/." I crossed my arms, making sure I emphasized Amelia. He looked at me a moment and then smirked, and had this little 'I know something you don't' look on his face. It was seriously pissing me off.

"What? What is that look for?" He just smiled a little more and looked around. He then said we needed to talk. And so I led him to an empty classroom. After closing the door, I turned around and re-crossed my arms, my look demanding answers.