4

A/N So I'm fucking stupid. I've just noticed how the titles are ' day' one two three blah blah blah. I'm going o fix that because it doesn't go with the story due to time skips. Please excuse my stupidity and enjoy the story. much love. Xxx

Also, warning for any religious people who may be offended, In this chapter there is reference to the Bible which is most likely inaccurate. If you take offence I apologise and the words I write are merely for the purpose of the story. Proceed with caution.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Gerard's next to me. Shirtless. Umm, I cannot fucking remember anything past getting back to the room and falling asleep.

I look down at myself groggily. The sheet's of Gerard's bed are wrapped,low-hanging, on my hips. Peeking out from under that, my leg hangs off the side of the built-for-one-person bed. You can see my thigh and now I'm scared.

I swear to God.

Gerard's still fast asleep so I slip out of his bed, catching sight of an empty bottle of whiskey beside the ladder to my bed. That explains a lot. But also not at all.

Once I stand I take note of my almost fully nakedness. I'm still wearing my right sock. Well, at least I'm not the wobbly one...

I look around, grabbing my jeans and shirt and excetera off the floor to put them in the heap of dirty clothes Gerard and I have constructed.

" Frank?" Gerard's voice says, still thick with sleep. I whip around, before realising he can definitely see my dick. I quickly slap a hand over the spoken of.

Gerard gulps and flickers his eyes back up to my face. I can feel my face flush, reaching to the tips of my ears. I stutter at stumble behind a dresser, making sure I'm covered.

"....my ass hurts." He murmurs, his own face turning crimson. I clear my throat, rubbing my hand over my face. Oh, stubble. I need to shave.

Nah.

" Fuck...did we?" I say.

" well, we're both naked and my ass hurts. I take that as a yes." He grumbles, pulling the sheets off himself. I immediately look down, focusing my attention on the dresser top.

" Oh cmon, You fucked me, and now you're shy?" He scoffs. I grumble, my face flushing even farther. He stands and walks over. Gerard puts his hands on my hips and pulls me to him.

" See? Not so difficult is it?" He says, leaning back slightly, but keeping his hips foreword. I glare at him and take his hands off my hips.

" Fuck you."

" You already did that, it's my turn." He replies, smirking lazily at me. I narrow my eyes at him, nostrils flaring.

" I'll be damned if you fuck me. No thanks." I seethe through clenched teeth. He chuckles, leaning against the wall.

" Your ass ain't too bad, by the way. Quite perky." He says, raking his eyes over me. I scoff.

" Shut the Hell up before I go get Mr. Hailen to teach you about how being gay is a sin and to call you a faggot quite openly." I growl, pulling on a pair of clean boxers. I ignore his booing and continue on with a pair of loose fitting jeans and a black belt.

" That reminds me, we have that first period today." He says looking at my illegal tattoos that I got at a rather shady place. I roll my eyes and groan.

" Can you stop checking me out please?" I grumble, pulling on a black button up. He watches me button up the shirt. I slap his chest and push him back against the wall.

" I said stop," I hiss, glaring up at him. He hums, stretching out his hands from under me pinning his wrists against the wall.

" Remind you of anything?" He coos, pushing his hips up slightly. I grimace and back away from him.