Trouble

Are they perhaps with Ji Ae and her brother? That can't be... Or maybe. I mean they've been acting nice with me but also a bit rude. I've also seen them looking at her in a weird way, as if they had signals...

I walked faster and found a convenience store where I got in and bought ramen.I went to a table outside and while I was waiting for it to be cooked I texted my brother.

'I need help, there are two guys that are with Ji Ae who are following me. Don't come though, you could be recognised and it could cause me trouble tell Yoon Cheol to come to the convenience store near the school.' I sent the message and he answered me that he was coming and he also gave me Yoon Cheol's number.

I was eating my ramen and saw both of them coming at the table I looked down and continue eating.

"Are you trying to avoid us honey?" asked Tae Han as he grabbed my shoulder but I just pushed him and continue eating.

"It's not nice to be rude with classmates, you should at least greet us when you see us." added Se Young. For god's sake when is he going to come? I tried to ignore them, until they threw my food.

"Yah! What was that for, I'm starving! I haven't eaten anything for more than 6 hours!" I yelled at them as I abruptly stood up.

"Oh, you're finally reacting." said Tae Han as id he was impressed.

"What do you want from me?" I asked them and they looked at each other.

"We want... you." said Se Young, which surprised me.

"Say that again?" I hears a voice from behind.

"Sumbae! We we we were going to leave, we were just messing around, have a good evening." said Tae Han and Se Young nodded and they both left.

"Oh god, you just saved my life, one more time." I said and he sat front of me.

"No problem, it's actually fun seeing them freak out when they see me. I don't get why they are scared though, do I look mean?" he asked me and I shook my head.

"You're pretty tall though, but you don't look mean, nor scary, well maybe a tiny but tiny bit." I said as I held my index and thumb close to each other and we laughed.

"Let's go your brother might be worried." he said as he stood up.

"I didn't get to finish my ramen though..." I said and he looked down.

"You're going to eat that?" he asked me and I quickly shook my head.

"Wait a sec." I said and went to buy a smaller ramen and went back outside after putting hot water "We go?" I asked him and he moved his index from left to right.

"Food isn't entering in my car." he said.

"Fine then you'll have to wait I finish." I said and we sat back to the table until I finished eating "Done, we can go now, and this time it's for real." I said and we went to his car.

His car was so nice. It was a black mate BMW with leather seats. Now I know why he didn't want any food in his car.

"So, how was your day?" he asked me breaking the silence.

"It was good, like usual we can say. People annoying me, sleeping and well listening to class." I said and he nodded "How about you?" I asked him.

"Trained and helped Se Hyuk to do some researches." he answered.

"Well you're lucky you don't have anyone who bothers you." I chuckled.

"Let's say that the maknaes are sometimes childish, therefore; annoying to me sometimes." he answered and I chuckled.

"I bet you want to beat them up sometimes." I said and he nodded.

"Well let's say in a way, but after all they are my dongsaengs so I treat them well." he said.

"I see." I said nodding, "I mean I never had someone younger than me except for myself which doesn't really count but I'm trying to think as if I was you or my brother." I answered and there was a silence in the car. We finally arrive to the warehouse and went down to the headquarter.

"I talked to your principal and you won't have to go to the detentions after school." my dad told me as soon as I got in.

"Oh, about that I have something that may be useful..." I said and walked towards my dad "I think that Se Young and Tae Han are in Ji Ae's side. But I'm not sure, I mean they have been harassing me everyday." I explained.

"That could be possible. They are from your school right?" he asked and I nodded.

"Yeah, and that's why I want to go to detention one more week." I said and my dad agreed.

"Okay then, but one thing, be careful okay. I don't want you to comeback with another of those." he said as he pointed at my cast "Oh and one more thing Ji Hyun said that she'll come by the end of the month." mom is coming? I-I'll finally see her... I'll get to know my mom...

I walked away with that thought in my head and a tear escaped.

"Hey are you okay?" I heard Byun Joo ask and I nodded.

"Yeah, I-I'm just so happy." I said as I smiled.

"Okay... You're a weird girl you know." he and he chuckled "Usually people cry when they are sad not happy." he said.

"I know but, you can't understand, I'll finally get to see my mom that I've practically never seen before." I said still smiling.

"Wow, you're lucky." he said smiling.

"Why how come? Don't you see your parents everyday?" I asked him.

"Well I don't know if I should say that but, most of us are either orphan or runaway, but in my case I'm an orphan." he said still having a smile on his face.

"I-I didn't know, I'm really truly sorry." I said feeling really bad.

"Oh don't worry it's alright, I'm used to it and your dad really treated us well." he smiled which also made me smile. He's such a nice guy.

"But, hmm, I don't know if I should ask that but where do you sleep then?" I asked.

"Oh we stay here." he said.

"Wait what?"

"Upstairs, there are nice rooms. It doesn't really looks nice from outside but from inside it's pretty cool. Want to go see? And we could go study at the same time." he said and I agreed.

I wonder how it looks, I'm starting to like this place.