Followed

I was taking the long way to go home but I was too concentrated to lose them that I got into a dead, crap... What do I do? Choice number one: get rape, number two: run, or number three: beat the hell out of them. I turned around and looked at them, they were 6 guys pretty intimidating so I chose choice number 2: RUN for your life!

I tried to escape by running but of course it wouldn't work, they grab me and threw me on the wall and I landed pretty harshly.

"Don't try to escape pretty girl." One said stroking the side of my face and I just tried to get off his grip.

"Ohh, this girl is rough, I like that." he smirked.

"Let me go." I said coldly.

"Huh huh," he while he shook his head "why would I?" he asked.

"Because I want to go home." I said, just let me damn go before I kick your arses.

"Hahaha, you're quite funny, I like it, but unfortunately I can't let you go, I got payed to do that." he said, wait what who payed for tha- Ji Ae and her little dogs.

"I see well you know, I really need to go home and work, so I'll go, thanks for the encounter!" I said as I tried to get out of his grip, I was about to go but he still had a hand on me.

"Dot you try to escape." he said, I guess I don't have any other choice... I git him with my knee on his precious part and I ran.

"Aah, this little bitch!" he screamed and well of course the 5 others guys were there for me. I just sighed when I saw them and was ready to fight them when someone knocked them before I could do so. I looked around and finished by seeing someone.

"Byung Joo?!' I asked surprised and someone else appeared beside him, this bastard, Ji Ho.

"Are you okay?" asked Byung Joo.

"Huh, I could of beat them up alone you know." I said and he chuckled.

"Yeah we know but we had to save this pretty girl." said Ji Ho as he came towards me.

"Don't you dare touch me!" I said as I ran behind Byung Joo.

"Why don't you like him?" asked me Byung Joo.

"Because." I simply replied.

"Because...?" he asked me.

"I just don't, I don't know why." I said, in fact I don't know why I hate him so much, maybe we just don't math each other.

"How come you don't know?" asked Ji Ho whining.

"I don't know-" I said but got cut.

"She is just denying the fact that I'm the handsomest man on earth." he said while posing.

"Yeah whatever, I'll go home now, bye~." I said while waving at them and making my way home.

"Wait a sec!" I heard Byung Joo and I stopped.

"There's no way you're going home alone anymore, after what happened." he said walked beside me.

"It's alright I'm totally fine, I know how to fight anyways, and you also should go home since we have school tomorrow." I tried to.convince him.

"Hmm, fine, see you tomorrow Ji Na-ah." he said.

"Bye pretty girl, I can wait to see you tomorrow." said Ji Ho and I facepalmed and made my way home.

---

"I'm home!" I said and went in the living room to see them watching TV.

"Oh hey!" said Yong Hwa.

"Did you like our surprise earlier?" asked Min Hyuk in a sorta a cute way.

"Yeah about that, why were you there?" I asked them.

"We were a part of them before you came but only P-Goon and us were allied and the rest didn't know us, and now yes." explained Jung Shin.

"Wait wait? Does my uncle knows about this?" I asked them and they shook their heads.

"Yah, Lee Ji Na!" I heard someone call my name, and I felt that something was bad.

"Why did you get into a fight at school?" asked Jung Hyun coming from his room.

"Huh... Well it's really complicated..." I said trying to avoid eyes contact.

"Tell me, now I'm responsible for you." he said wait what?

"I didn't know having a brother was that hard..." I sighed and I heard the guys chuckle except for my brother and I looked at him. He had thone scary eyes I've never seen before, so I had no other choice.

"There was this girl at school that pretended to know me and our parents. She also said they died because of me." I said.

"Was it Ji Ae?" he asked me, does he know her?

"Yeah, it was her.. How did you-?" I asked and before I finished my question he said something;

"This little b*tch, I can't believe that." he said and went to his room, wow that is the first time I see him that upset.

"How come he knows her?" I asked the boys.

"We know her brother, we used to be good friends until something happened, her brother got into problems and we refused to help him so we split into two group, your brother and us and Ji Ae's brother and his friends." explained Yong Hwa "I'll go see what he's doing." he said and went to his room.

"Since then we kind of hate each other and so on." said Jung Shin.

"Oh, I see." I said and was about to leave until I heard someone calling me.

"Hold up. You need to clean your wounds." said Jungshin grabbing my wrist.

"I already did, thanks anyways." I said and went in my room. I changed into sweatpants and a hoodie which was more comfortable, but while I was doing so I saw a lot of bruises and scratches on my body, I had some on my legs, arms and face, which wasn't really pretty. Anyways, I can't do anything for it so I have to live with it. After studying a bit I went to bed to rest for a next day in hell, school.

---

"Ji Na, wake up, we have school today." I heard Da Jeong say.

"Yeah, I'll wake up." I said as I got up. I went to the bathroom and took a quick shower and changed in my uniform for another day at school.

"Morning~" sang Yong Hwa while drinking some coffee and watching TV with Jung Shin.

"Morning." I replied smiling and went in the kitchen to see Da Jeong a.nd Min Hyuk eating their breakfast so I joined them.

This time I had to go to school with Jung Shin, since Jong Hyun was nowhere to be find, and well Da Jeong left before as always...

"So how's school?" he asked me.

"Oh well it's alright I guess, I mean, I don't have many friends but I'm fine with it." I replied.

"I see..." he said and it became silent for a while. "It must be hard with Ji Ae." he said cutting the silence.

"Myeah, but I can fight back so I don't really mind." I said and he chuckled.

"I can see that, but you got pretty bruised o  your arms and legs." he said and I realised they weren't gone, yet. "And you' have detention I bet." he said.

"Yeah, how do you know?" I asked him.

"I've gotten into fights too, so I have some experience." he said and I nodded "We're here." he said sing to me.

"Oh already! Then I'll see you later! Bye~" I said and went inside the school. As I expected boys and girls were looking at me oddly. Of course, about yesterday. Oh god, I better be ready for this day. Which might be like yesterday, but I hope not. I need to focus on my studies. I'll study instead of wandering in the hallways and get into trouble with other kids.

Yep, that's a good idea Ji Na, stay in your class all day, so anti-social...