Anti-Social

So it actually worked, I've been avoiding everyone by staying in the class and not talking to anyone and just studying. Half of the day have ended and well I'm actually eating my lunch in class. Alone. Yeah alone. I think I should start to get use to be alone, without Da Jeong nor the boys...

*sigh*

I'm just tired of this, can't I just have a real life? A life that every teenage girl have, can't I? No I can't, of course, my uncle would refused and plus I'm in a. mission. Spy them... Which I haven't been doing so these days... Maybe I should now, since I finished eating. I need to get out of here anyways. I went on the rooftop of the school, I might have a good view on them, since well I'm on the roof of the school.

Fortunately there was no one, I went to the boarder and saw a few colored heads with a lot of black and browns other heads, well it's easy to locate them from here. They weren't doing anything suspicious, well it didn't seemed like it. Anyways, I think I should head back inside, I think that bell is going to ring soon.

I went back inside the class and half of my classmates or so were there. I just sat at my place when I saw some post-its stick to it. I took off every single one of them and decided to read them.

'Oppa are ours so get out!'

Who? Are they?

'If you go near them I might be scared something bad will happen...'

What could happen? That my nail brake, awwn.

'Be careful on who you are with.'

Well I'm actually most of the times alone but okay, I will be careful.

'Ready to get hurt?'

Oh I've already been many times.

They were almost all the same. Threats. It is a really good word to describe those little post-its. I took them all and made a little pile and stick it on the corner of my desk. I took a new post it and wrote: 'Nice (not really) notes for me!'  They actually make me laugh, I can't believe people actually lose their time to do that.

"Ah, Ji Na! I was looking for you!" said Byung Joo popping out of no where.

"Hmm, what's up?" I asked looking at him.

"I was wondering if you cou- hey what's that?" he asked me pointing at the stack of post-its.

"Oh just some little notes, for me to not forget." I said and he nodded "What were you wondering?" I asked him.

"Oh, yeah, I was wondering if you could help me to study for English, there are a few things I don't catch, and since you're English is better than mine, I'm asking you for your help." he said, should I help him? Mehh, why not.

"Ah, sure, what about after class ends?" I asked him and he nodded.

"Okay, we'll stay in class then, thanks!" he said and sat back in his seat. I took out my books for the next class and waited for the teacher. I can't wait until this day ends.

---

Finally, it is 6 o'clock well almost 7 and I've finished tutoring Byung Joo.

"Thanks, for the tutoring, I owe you one." he said while packing his things.

"Hm, whatever, I don't mind." I replied and he was waiting for me.

"You can go, it's alright, I need to do something else before and it might take long." I lied.

"Oh okay then, see you tomorrow, and be get home safely!" he said and left. I finished packing my things and walked outside.

"Tsk tsk tsk, look who we have here, Lee Ji Na." I heard a feminine voice and I turned around to see that it was Ji Ae and her little followers. "Oh by the way, you must've seen the pretty notes, I really like them." she said with her fake smile. So it was her, I was right, next time she shouldn't have left the smell of her perfume, which smells really strong. However I just ignore her, I just wanted to go home so I just continued walking.