Bringing It Up

Lita's POV

"Babe pass me the ketchup. Its in the left drawer." Christian said as we were sitting on his bed eating fries and burgers.

"You have redsauce? Redsauce in your drawer?" I asked him. "Yeah. Why do you call ketchup redsauce?" He asked.

"I dunno. I've been calling it that since I was 6. Why do you keep it in your drawer?" "So I won't have to get up and so into the kitchen." He answered. "Lazy butt." I laughed.

Trish's POV

"Hey Trish." I heard someone say as I was pushing my cart through the store. Then this woman with blonde hair popped out. "Remember me? I'm Chrissy's ex-wife." She smirked.

"Oh hell no! Not you." I whispered. "Yup." "So, how are you?" I asked her. "I'm fine. I got two kids now and I husband. I named my son Max after your baby because well I just felt sorry

for you." She chuckled. I nodded. "Whats so funny about that?" I asked. "Well its just that at the funeral I kin-" Not even letting her finish I punched her right in the face.

"Trish! Get out of my store now!" Kevin the manager yelled. I hurried out and just sat on the sidewalk with my head in my hands and cried.

"Its coming back to haunt me." I whispered.

Chris Jericho's POV

"Hey Jericho." A male voice said. A man walked over and he looked kinda familiar. "Um hi." I said confused.

He had dark brown hair. "I'm Ron. Remember?" He asked. "Oh yeah. You and Trish were married for a year before I stole h-her from you." I said quietly.

"Yep. So how are ya?" He asked. "Um okay." "Thats great. You know I remember your son. He had that dirty blonde hair and Trish's brown eyes an-"

"I believe that's enough man!" I shouted. "Hey hey Chris. No need to yel-" "Shut up!" I shouted again. He glared at me before walking away.

I sighed and ran my fingers through my hair. "Why did he bring that up? Is it trying to haunt me?" I asked myself.