Why?

Chris Jericho's POV

"Amy's pregnant?" I asked Christian. "Um yeah." He answered. "Oh so that's why Trish punched you. Okay got it. I'll be right back." I said.

Trish Stratus's POV

I saw Jericho following me so I started to pick up my pace and run faster but that's when he grabbed my arm. "Oh damnit would you stop doing that?!" I shouted slapping his hand away. "You keep yanking my arm in the same spot and that's hurting it Chris." I said.

"Sorry babe-" "Asshole I am not your BABE!" I said. "Alright Trish. You win!" He said as I looked at him confused. "What?" "You win! I'm getting tired of your damn mind games. Trish I know you still have some kind of feelings for me. I mean I thought I was your Chrissy Boo and I know you remember him." He said showing me a picture of us him.

I quickly felt the tears coming. "Jericho you promise you wouldn't bring it up or even mention him." I said wiping my eyes. "Trish you need to come back to me and remember us." He said. "Its your damn fault!" I stomped off. "I'm sorry." I heard him whisper softly. "Me too." I whispered.

"Come back to me." He said. I walked back up to him and he pulled me close. Leaving no space between us. We stared into each others eyes. His blue ones and my brown ones. We both leaned in and then someone cleared their throat. We quickly seperated.

"Trish see me in my office asap." Vince said. I followed him and looked back at Chris with a worried expression. He shrugged.

Vince's POV

"Patricia, how have you been?" He asked. "Um good. Why? Am I in some kind of trouble?" I asked. "What? No of course not. But if I see you and Jericho kissing again in  my hallways then yes, you will be in big troble.."

"We weren't even kissin'-I mean yes sir." I put on a fake smile. "Ms. Strtus have you been crying?" He asked. "No. Well yes. Well its complicated." I said the smile fading as I started thinking about it.

FLASHBACK

It was chilly and a rainy day. We were on our way to the airport. Me and Max. Since I found out that Jericho was using me I didnt want any thing to do with him.

I didn't even want him around our son. Max was 2 because his birthday is today. "Mommy, where is daddy?"

He asked as I put him in his carseat. "Daddys not coming baby." I whispered. "Why not mommy?" "DAMNIT MAX JUST STOP ASKING QUESTIONS!" I shouted trying to get

his seat belt to go in. But it just wouldn't click. "UGH just forget it." I growled and hopped in the car. I put my seatbelt on and began zooming to the airport.

I could hardly see because of this weather. Before I knew it we were rolling and spinning around and around and the only thing I heard was Max scream.

END OF FLASHBACK

I felt my hot salty tears roll down my face. "Ms. Stratus?" "Im sorry Vince but I have to go." I said running out of his office.

I got in my car and cried some more. "Max." I whispered. "Why did this happen?"