I Don't Know

Dedicated To The Biggest Trish Stratus Fan Ever!

Trish's POV

"I down know Lita. I will admit I still love him but he's-" "Trish just go for it. I mean he's apologized like 20 damn times." She said.

"Whatever. At least I'm not pregnant, single and you know what that means. I will party all night without having a boyfriend/husband calling me asking where I'm at." I smirked. She chuckled. "Whatever."

"Anyway what did Christian say about the baby in side of you or- you know I don't know how to say this without sounding retarted." I smiled. "You know you crack me up but anyway he was shocked at first but he said he will be here for the baby."

"Aww really?" I asked. "Actually.......no." She cried. "Aww what big baby needs a hug?" "This big baby does." She answered as I gave her a hug. "But seriously Amy your going to get through this. Because I will help you and I will make that son of bitch Jericho help too. Thats what friends are for Lita." I my smile got bigger. "Alright now I gotta go um kill something for you. Stay put." I said grabbing my keys and phone then leaving.

I arrived at the arena because today will my first day back. Everyones gonna see the brand new Trish Stratus. I walked around smiling big and waving at the wwe superstars and divas then that when I saw Jackass #1 and #2.

I walked over to them. "Hey Christian." I shouted. He turned around. "Yeah what?" He asked. "This." I answered then punched him right in his face. "Trish what the hell is your problem?!" Jericho yelled yanking me roughly towards him.

"Ow! Let go of me you dumbass. He broke my best friends heart. What else was I suppose to do? I didn't know that I punch that hard! So just leave me alone. I just came to do that not talk to you." I rolled my eyes and started to walk off.

"Babe wait." He said grabbing my arm. I looked at his hand and back up at him raising an eyebrow. "First get your damn hand off me. Second I'm not your babe and never ever will be again!"

A FEW MINUTES LATER

'Oh its time to rock and roll! Oh this time I'm in control.'

(Sorry about the song)

.

I smiled and walked onto the stage. Everyone in the crowd was chanting my name. I never knew people loved me this much. It was making me feel all nervous.

'You can do this Trish'

'Just say something!'

"Hello Toronto." I said. 'Good start Trish.' I thought. "So how have all of you been? I've been having a blast but its nothing compared to what I do in that ring right there." I said pointing at the ring.

"I also have you take care of a friend you all are familiar with. Can you guess who I'm talking about?" I asked. "L-I-T-A" They chanted. "Yep. Turns out she's pregnant." I smirked as the crowd gasped.

"Anyway sit back, relax and enjoy the show because your gonna love it and guess who in the Main Event?" "Y-O-U"

"Yep. I love you guys. See you later." I laughed and started walking backstage as my theme played.

Lita's POV

No she didn't. I can't believe she just told the entire wwe usiverse and the superstars and divas thay I'm pregnant on live tv. I can't believe her! I grabbed my phone and called someone.

"What?!"

"You got a minute?" I asked.

So I'm sorry for not updating.

I have 2 questions of the day for you.

Do you really think that Lita should be mad at Trish? &&

Will Trish forgive Chris Jericho? Also: Bonus Question: Who do you think Lita called?