Chekov. [smutty]

You had been re-assigned to the U.S.S. Enterprise, not that you were complaining. After about two months you were reassigned to the medbay from the the egineering bay. You had guessed Kirk had finally read your files. Withtin your time in the engineering bay you had became oddly attracted to the russian boy. You made your way down to the medbay, ready to start working. You had known McCoy during the academy. You guys almost always got stuck next to each other in classes. You walked in, looking for the grumpy doctor. "Finally someone who knows what they're doing." McCoy grumbled as you walked in. You figured no one was doing things the way he wanted them. "Doctor McCoy, good to see you again." You said, smiling. "Yeah, yeah, I need you to do a few checkups." He said. You loved his accent and every accent. "Okay, what room?" You asked, he pointed you in the direction of a medical office. You walked in, looking around. There was a list of crew members you had to call down. You familiarized yourself with where everything was before you began to call anyone down.

        You let out a sigh. Six more crewmembers and then your days was done. "Pavel Chekov to the medbay." You paged the ensign. You heard McCoy direct him to a room, you smiled as soon as he walked in. You looked at the ensign, biting your lip. "Pavel, correct?" You asked sweetly. You looked him over, watching him nod. "You can take a seat right there." You said, pointing to the chair. You looked through the files, trying to find his charts. You stared at Leonard's sloppy hand writing. It took you a moment to read the chart. You looked up at the ensign. He seemed nervous. "So Pavel, you're about eighteen now, correct?" You asked, hoping you did the math correctly. "Correct." Your heart fluttered at his accent. You read the header to his chart, he was from Russia. A smirk formed on your face. "How old are you?" He inquired, trying to make small talk. He fiddled with his fingers. "I'm twenty." You replied, grabbing a pen. "Could you come this way?" you asked, leading him to the scale. You recorded his weight, then began to measure his height. He was much taller than you. You bit your lip, looking at him. He stepped down from the scale. "Ve never talked much before." He said, looking down at you. You were used to shy side of him. You were a bit taken by surprise when his lips met yours. You dropped his files, wrapping your arms around his neck. He picked you up, setting you on your desk. Your fingers played with the hem of his shirt, slowly pulling it up. He stepped back, pulling it over his head. He dropped his shirt on the floor, before reconnecting your lips. Your hands ran up his chest, resting on the back of his neck. He held your waist, breaking the kiss. He kissed your neck, searching for your sweet spot. You let out a moan when he found it. You both jumped as there was a knock on the door. He scrambled to pull on his shirt. You straightened your clothes, opening the door. "I asked you to give him a checkup. Not play doctor." McCoy teased, laughing to himself. Chekov's cheeks blazed red along with yours.