Chekov

You smiled, watching as the ensign repeated a code. His accent was absolutely adorable to you. You heard a cough, your eyes landed on Kirk, your older brother. He raised a brow, smirking, and shaking his head. You narrowed your eyes at him. Kirk never interfered with your relationships, unless the guy didn't treat you right. He'd only tease you about liking someone, or dating them. He was overprotective though, just secretly. Although he knew ensign Pavel Chekov was one of the nicest guys that you could end up with. You swiveled in your chair, turning back to your work station..

You made your way to your room, you knew the ship well, even though you still tended to get lost from time to time. You sighed, looking around. You had to be in the complete opposite section of the ship. You toyed with your communicator in your hands, debating whether you should page Kirk or not. Your eyes were glued to the device in your hands as you tossed it between each hand. You didn't notice the others in the hall. You didn't even notice Pavel Chekov. He neglected to notice you either. You dropped you communicator as the two of you bumped into each other.

"I am wery sorry." the ensign spoke up, picking up the small handheld device for you. He offered it back to you, finally noticing who he had bumped into.

"Thank you." You said, quietly, as you took the device back from him. "But there's no need to be sorry, it was my fault." you said, offering him a warm smile. A smile spread across his lips as he nodded to you, beginning to walk away.

"Wait!" You called after him. He came to a Hault, turning to face you. "Can you help me find my way back to my room? Im a bit lost.." you chewed on your bottom lip.

"Ov course!" the Russian exclaimed, smiling at you. You returned the smile, gratefully. On the walk, you listened to a few of his stories about Russia. The both of you passed your room twice without noticing. On the third time around, Chekov came to a stop.

"Goodnight mz kirk." he said to you, his smile fading a bit.

"Goodnight Chekov, maybe we can do this tomorrow night as well?" you suggested. His smile brightened as he nodded. You stood on your tip toes, pressing a kiss to his cheek. "Goodnight." you repeated, entering your room.