Chapter 3: Bar-B-Q

Chapter 3: Bar-B-Q

          *Rhon's ~POV~*

At about 4:30 I changed into a black mini skirt and red tank top. I brushed my hair into a ponytail. I grabbed my cell phone, keys, locked the door, and headed to Dom's. I pulled up behind Jesse's white Jetta and got out. I hear music from the backyard and followed it to find the team talking, laughing, and drinking. Eric looked up from his beer he was opening.

"Rhonda!? What are you doing here?" Eric asked as he got up, walked over to me, and handed me his beer.

"Ask Dom, he told me to be here so I'm here." I said taking a swig of the beer.

"Hey Rhon how's it going?" Brian asks.

"Good." I sat down at the table next to Eric.

Dom checks the chicken on the grill and calls. "Foods done!"

"Just in time I'm starving." Vince says licking his lips.

"You're always starving." Letty says. Everyone laughs and waits for Dom to sit the chicken down.

"That smells delicious." I said and took a swig of my beer and watched Eric grab for a piece of chicken.

"Eric you know the rules." Dom said pointing at Eric.

"Yea, yea I know. Dear heavenly spirit thank you for this lovely day, the wonderful food we get to eat, and for letting me meet Rhonda and having her over for supper. Amen." Eric prays.

"Amen." Everyone says.

"Let's eat!" Vince said.

We talked and ate, laughed and drank beer. I could get used to this, I thought. We hung out in the backyard until Dom mentioned the movie and we took the dishes in, washed them, and piled into the living room.

          *Eric's ~POV~*

I sat down on the couch and pulled Rhon into my lap while the rest of the guys found places to sit. Dom sat beside us while Letty put the movie in. Letty curled up in Dom's lap and waited for the movie to start.

"Is it ok that I pulled you into my lap?" I whispered in her ear making her shiver at the feel of my breath on her neck.

"Yea, its fine." She whispered laying her head on my shoulder.

"Do you have a boyfriend?" I ask.

Rhon looks up at me. "No... Not yet." She smirked and went back to the movie.

I smiled and laid my chin on her head. We sat cuddling and watching the movie. Jesse and Leon pasted out on the floor, Vince was munching on popcorn the whole time, and Dom and Letty were making out. Mia and Brian took off to their room not long after Letty started distracting Dom. I hear light snoring and looked down to see Rhon had fallen asleep. The movie ended and Dom and Letty went to bed. I carefully picked up Rhonda and carried her up stairs, I laid her on my bed and curled up beside her.

          *Rhon ~POV~*

I woke up to the sun shining in my eyes. I rolled over and open my eyes. Where am I? Whose bed am I in? I sat up, looking around, and listened. I'm still at Dom's, I realize.

"Hey Eric! Why don't you go check on your little girlfriend?!" Vince calls.

"She's not my girlfriend." Eric states.

"Not yet, dawg." Leon jokes.

"Whatever man!" Eric says.

I heard footsteps on the stairs so I rolled out of bed and opened the door. I stepped out of the room only to run into Eric and to make it worse he was shirtless. He reached out and caught me before I could fall on my ass. He smiled down at me and I couldn't help but smile back.

"Good morning, beautiful!" Eric says.

I blush. "Good morning."

"Did you sleep well?" He asks.

"Yes." I smiled and my stomach growled.

"Let's go get some breakfast." He let go of my arms and took my hand and lead me down to the kitchen.

Mia smiled at me and poured a cup of coffee for me and Eric. Leon and Vince are whispering to each other... Brain came up behind Mia and wrapped his arms around her waist. Eric put a plate of bacon and cheesy scrambled eggs in front of me. Letty walked into the kitchen and grabbed a cup of coffee.

"You have to work today, Rhon?" Letty asked.

"No." I answer.

"You gonna work with us, then?" Vince asks.

"Probably."

"Cool," Brian says.

"Hey Dom! You're cousin has a girlfriend. Aint that sweet." Leon calls.

"I told you we are not dating," Eric tells him.  I smirk and Letty and Mia smile at me and we share a knowing look.