Chapter 5: Race Nite

          *Rhon's ~POV~*

"Are you coming home tonight or what? If you don't plan on coming home let me know now. I almost had a freaking heart attack when you still weren't home Thursday morning. Don't you ever do that to me again...."

My best friend and roommate droned on and on but I tuned her out. I heard the same speech before and I'm sure I'll hear it again.

"Keira! I don't know if I'm coming home. Don't stay up. If I do come home I won't be alone. If you hear a guy's voice and giggling don't worry about it. But I most likely won't be coming home." I pulled on my black mini skirt and pink halter top. "Keira may I wear your black and pink heels?"

"Sure! Now get to the race and win us some money," She says.

"I don't know if I'm racing or not." I tell as I slip on her heels.

"Well have fun and don't do anything I wouldn't." She jokes.

"Oh Keira, you know I'm gonna do things you wouldn't. See ya!" I call as I walk out the front door.

I pull up in front of the garage where the team was waiting for me and Eric. I switch cars and have Mia park my other one behind the garage. We take off to the race. It is set up for two main races. The first is Dom, Hector, Edwin, and Johnny. Dom won of course. Eric, Damon, Zack, and Matt are the second group and it is a close race between Eric and Damon. Eric wins by an inch but wins none the less.

I ran to Eric when he got out of his car and threw my arms around his neck. He lifted me off the ground and kissed me. The money was handed over then we heard those dreaded words no racer ever wants to hear. Leon yelled into his radio: "SHIT!! WE GOT COPS!!! COPS, COPS, COPS! LET'S MOVE!" We all got into our cars and split. We successfully made it back to Dom's for the after party.

I went to get Eric and me another beer and when I came back into the room some red-headed bimbo was dancing Eric and grinding all over him.

"Hey Skank! Why don't you take about three steps back before I put your skanking ass in the hospital?!" I yell.

"Why should I bitch? You're just jealous that he wants me more than you." She steps toward me.

"Jealous?! What he wants is a real woman not some tramp that will sleep with anything that moves!! He loves me!!" I threw a punch knocking her flat on her ass.

"How dare you?! I'm gonna kill you, Bitch!!" She bolted to her feet.

"Bring it!" I handed the beers to Eric.

She punched me in the stomach causing me to double over. I drew back and punched her in the nose. Blood ran from her nose and she jumped at me and we hit the floor. I rolled her onto her back and started wailing on her. She screamed and I felt someone pull me up off the floor leaving the tramp laying there bleeding.

"Let me GO!!!" I scream at whoever had me.

"I don't think so, Chica!" Letty says and pushes me into Eric's arms. "Get her out of here now! I don't care where you take her just get her away!"

"Ok. Come on, baby girl." He started pulling me to the back door. When we got outside he pulled me to a stop and kissed me on the lips. "Give me your keys. I'm taking you home."

"Are you staying?" I dig my keys out and hand them over.

"I don't know. Will your roommate get mad?" He asks pulling me to my car.

"No she won't care." I say.

"Then of course I'll stay." He answer.

          *Eric~POV~*

I pulled Rhon's car up to the apartment she shares with her best friend. We get to the door and she unlocks it and walks in. I grab her as she closes the door behind us and push her against it pinning her with my body. She moaned into my kiss and I tangled my hands in her hair. She pulls away and I kiss down her neck.

"Follow me." She whispers in my ear and takes off down the hall pulling me along and opens a door at the end. I slam the door shut and push her onto the queen sized bed in the middle of the room. I pounced on her kissing my way down her neck to her collar bone causing her to moan and we made love.

I wake up to a sweet kiss on my lips and a hand running along my chest. Opening my eyes I looked into a pair of b aby blues and kissed her. We laid there for about an hour until there was a knock on the door. Rhon grabbed my T-shirt from the floor and threw it on. She padded silently to her bedroom door and cracked it.

"Yea, Keira?" Rhon asks.

"Do you guys want breakfast?" Keira asks.

"How did you know someone else was here?" Rhon asks.

"I heard moaning and just assumed he was still here." Keira answers.

Rhon turns to me and asks, "Are you hungry babe?"

"Yea let me get dressed." I say.

"I'll see ya in a few. Oh, and coffee is ready." Keira tells Rhon.

"Thanks girl."

          *Rhon~POV~*

I walked hand in hand with Eric to the kitchen of my small apartment. Eric sat at the table and I got down two cups and poured us coffee. I sat down next to Eric handing him his coffee and a plate.

"Morning Rhon!" Keira smiled at me and Eric as she walked to the coffee pot.

"Moring Keira. Eric this is my best friend Keira. Keira this is Eric my boyfriend." I said introducing them.

Eric stood up and shock her hand. "Hello Keira. It is a pleasure to meet you."

Keira shook his hand. "You to, Eric." She took a sip of her coffee and sat down across from me. "How was the race last night?"

I shrug, "Good. Eric won his race then we had a party at his cousin Dom's."

"Cool..." Keira said but I didn't let her finish.

"Oh yeah and I got in a fight with some dumb ass shank that was trying to get in Eric's pants." I tell her.

"Oh my God Rhonda Lee Carnahan! What the hell am I gonna do with you?! That's why we had to leave Florida!" Keira yells.

"Keira! My room NOW!" I scream.

Keira got up and followed me down the hall. Once in my room I turned on her and started yelling.

"KEIRA!!! HOW COULD YOU??!! NO ONE WAS SUPPOSED TO KNOW ABOUT THAT!!!"