Chapter 8: Beach Day with the Bad Boys

* A/N Sorry for the long wait been busy with college. Here is part of chapter 8 will have the rest up monday

 Chapter 8: Beach Day with the Bad Boys

"The boys will meets us there. Want me to see if Mia wants to come?" I ask as she drives.

"Yea, sure. Mia's nice I like hanging out with her." Keira stops at a red light and I dial Mia's number.

          *Call*

Mia: Yea! What do you want now?

Me: Well hello to you, too, Miss Grouch.

Mia: Oh Rhon. I'm sorry I thought it was Dom again.

Me: What did he do to make you answer the phone like that?

Mia: Letty and he got into it again. Letty told him to go to hell and told me she was going to go blow off some steam. Dom can't find her and is bugging me about where she is. So what's up?

Me: Keira and I wanted to know if you wanted to go come to the beach with us and the guys.

Mia: Hell yea! Dom just pulled in. Wanna pick me up?

Me: Sure be there in five.

          *Call Ended*

"We picking Mia up?" Keira guesses swinging around the corner towards the Toretto house.

"Yep, beep twice." I tell her. "Oh and if Dom comes out being an ass don't worry about it. He's pissed and can't find Letty. They got into it and she told him to go to hell."

"Oh damn, well I'm glad I don't live there. I would not want to deal with that."

"I know me either. I can't believe Dom would be stressing Mia out when hs knows she's pregnant. Even if its with the Buster." I say as we pull up to the house.

"Buster?" Keira gives me a weird look before honking at the house.

"Yea that's Brian's nickname. He got it years ago when they first meet him." I glance at the house and see Dom and Mia on the porch. I yell, "Come on Mia! The beach awaits!"

Mia pushes past Dom laughing and runs towards us. Dom follows and puts his hand on my door. "Is Letty going to be there?" He growls.

"Not that I know of and anyways you need to calm down before you see her again." I answer.

"Whatever Rhon! You're just like Letty. What about you, Keira? Do you know where she is?" Dom snaps.

"No Dom I don't I'm sorry." She says softly.

"She doesn't even know Letty, Dom. So how in the hell would she know where she is?" snapped Mia from the backseat.

"Yea Dom just because she knows Mia, Brian, and Eric doesn't mean she knows the whole crew. And she only knows Brian because he was at the store when I took her there for lunch one day. You aren't making the best first impression as it is, coming out here and grilling us about your girlfriends location and adding unneeded stress to Mia. Stop being an ass and think about your pregnant baby sister!" I yell at him. He stares at me stunned. "Let's go Kei."