5

Sorry guys it took me so long to update. School and life has been keeping me busy. But for you being patient I'm going to treat you to 2 updates. Hope you enjoy please leave your feedback.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Dominick's POV

I wish that I could be in the room while she tells the boys who I am. It's already bad enough that they've grown up without knowing that I even existed. Are they going to think that I've abandoned them. I really hope not. I would've been there for them if I would have know the existed. I really tried to find her after that night but I didn't even know her name or anything.

Please don't let them hate me. I want to have them all in my life. It will be good to have a family again and that's what I really want. Life hasn't been the same since my parents died a few years back. I know they would be happy if they knew that they had twin grandsons.

"Just breath everything will be okay. They'll be glad to have you as a father," said a voice.

I looked up to see Mrs. Mateo looking down at me.

"Is it that obvious how nerve wrecking I look right now. I can't believe those boys are mine. You don't know how happy and sad I am," I said.

"What do you mean," she asked?

"I've missed a lot already. I'll have a lot to make up for and I really don't know how I'll do that," I said.

"We'll I raised a smart daughter and she hasn't bad mouth you one bit. She'll think of something to tell them. Just give them time," she said before walking away.

This is when I wish my mum was here. She definitely know what to do or say. I don't want to scare them or anything. What if they hate me for not being there for them and their mum.

I feel my pants being tugged at the bottom. I look down and see one of  little boys. Not sure which one they look the same to me. I hope it wasn't the one that I scared and made cry earlier.

"Hi there buddy," I said squatting to his level.

"Mummy said your our daddy," he asked.

I couldn't say anything. All I did was nod my head. How could I have missed it. They looked just like me when I was their age.

"No," the other boy yelled.

"He's a meany and made me cry," he was still hiding behind his mum.

"I'm really sorry little guy," I said looking at him.

Stretching my hand out for him to grab my hand. Hoping he would take. He just shook his head no.

"Give Vincent some time to adjust to this information. He just doesn't like changes," she said.

I nodded my head.

"My name is Phillip daddy," he said putting his hand out for me to shake.

I looked down at him again and smiled at him.

"Is it okay if give you a big huge," I asked him opening up my arm.

He just looked at it and then to my surprise he ran right in. I wrapped my arm around and gave him a big bear hug. I picked him up and put him on my shoulder. It felt good to have a family again.

"I'm sorry that you missed so such of their life. I really tried to find you and I got nowhere. I thought this whole time that you gave me a fake name. After I had the boys I left town and started my life over," she said.

"Now that we found each other and I got to meet my boys I feel complete. I really want to be there for the boys and you," I said.

"I have my life and my business and I'm not giving any of that up. We can come with some kind of arrangement to where you can visit with the boys," she said.

"What are you saying," I asked.

"We don't live in the same town. After this event we are going back home," she said.

She's really going to take my boys away from me.

"You can't my boys away from me. I just found out about them and I really want to get to know them. Their the only family I have," I said getting angry.

"Wait a minute. Clam down I never said I was taking your boys away from you. All I said is that we have to go back home once this event is over," she said.

"Why can't this be their home. I bet you that your parents would love to see the boys more. Plus I'm here. Don't you think this is what's best for everyone," I said begging her to reconsider staying.

"We can't stay. I have my company and my life there," she said.

"Okay I won't fight you on this. You'll let me speed time with the boys before you live," I said smiling at her.

"Of course! I wouldn't want it any other way," she smiled back.

Maybe within the next few days I can convince her to stay. She's the one I've been looking for all these years. I should have guessed that her mum has been under my nose this whole time. I can't believe she's this stubborn. The boys are the only family I have and I won't lose them. I can't believe that I have a family to take care of.

"I'll leave the boys here with you. Is that okay," I heard her say. I think?

"What? Where are you going? Aren't you staying for the party," I asked.

She shook her head no.

Grabbing her hands. I looked into her eyes.

"The boys will need you. I just met them today and really don't know them and wouldn't know what to do if either of them cry," I said.

"My mum will be here and she can help you out," she said taking a step back.

"I'll be to busy enjoying myself," I heard heard yell from the other room.

Is she on my side? I thought to myself with a smile on my face. Her mum has always been one of my favorites.

"You can go. Don't worry I can take care of the boys. It will take a while for them to get used to me. Tell even enjoy playing with the other kids that will be coming later," I said looking down with her.

"Okay! I'll won't be gone long. I just have to pickup some things and I'll be back before the boys even know it," she said.

I nodded my head.

"Boys come and give me a hug. Promise me that you'll be good for your daddy and your avo," she said opening her arms.

"We'll see you when you get back," I said walking away with the boys.