2

Dominick POV

"Babe where are you going," the girl whined.

"Get dressed and out of my house. I️ don't want to see you again," I️ said.

"But you told me you loved me," she whined.

"I️ don't love you. Just don't embarrass yourself anymore. I️ would never tell someone I met last night I loved them and if I did it wouldn't be someone like you.  Which I mean it wasn't met for you," I️ snapped.

"You'll regret it. No one ever talks to me that way and lives to talk about," she yelled and grabbed her stuff.

"I️ don't take anyone threatening me very lightly," I️ said grabbing her by the arm and pulling her to the door.

"I'm only giving you 60 seconds to get your clothes on before I️ toss you out the way you look," I️ said.

She started putting on her clothes as quick as she could. Before she walks out she stopped at the door and she looked sad. I️ really didn't care how she felt. She's not the one I've been looking for the last few years. It's like the girl just dropped off the face of the earth.

She has to be from this town or have family here. I've checked everywhere for the last few years and nothing. It's like she never existed.

Thinking about it I sound very pathetic. Why would I spend four years looking for a girl that doesn't want to be found?
Thank goodness I was already dressed and ready to head to my office.  Grabbing my briefcase I head out my front door.

I'm so glad that today is Friday. I'll have two days to relax and unwind. No one bothering me at all this whole weekend. I haven't had a relaxing weekend in months.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
20 minutes later

Pulling into my work parking garage.
I park my car in my spot and climb out.
Heading to my office building I met my best friend Paul of 25 years at the front door. His family has been a lawyer for my family company for decades. It didn't matter what it was for business or personal issues. He's someone I can trust with my life. We grew up together and went to the same private schools. 

"Hey man don't forget we're throwing that party this weekend," he said.

"What are you talking about," I said looking at him shocked.

"Remember we are kicking off the summer with this beach party. We have a lot of people coming. Don't forget it was all your idea to host this," he said smacking me on my back.

I planned a party. Shacking my head there's no way I would plan any party. I'm always the one being dragged to a party, not the one hosting it. Damn, what have I gotten myself into?

"Man you look like your going to pass out," he said.

"No, I'm sorry. But we'll have to cancel this party. I was only planning on relaxing this weekend," I said.

"That's not going to happen. You told me to take care of this party which I did. This was your way of coming out of your father shadow remember. Plus you said that you wanted to get to know your employees and their family. I know they are looking forward to this party. Do you really want to disappoint them," he said.

"Fine Paul your right. The party is still on. Before I forget where will it be," I asked.

"Your parent's old place. The house is big enough to hold the party inside and outside. Plus don't you think it's time you move back into that house they left for you," he said.

"That house will not be ready by tomorrow. Plus there's no way I'm moving into that house until I'm ready. It won't be any time soon," I said.

"That's where you're wrong.  Mrs. Mateo daughter has been planning the party from her location. The good news is she'll be in town tomorrow to make sure everything is ready," he said.

"Okay we have work to get done today," I said heading toward my office.

He headed toward his office. I can't believe that I forgot about this party. I really don't want to see anyone at all. There goes my weekend to do nothing. Shutting my door I head my desk and slump on my chair. This is going to be a long day.

Knock at the door.

"Mr. San Angelo here's the files that you asked for," Jasmine said walking into my office.

Placing the files on my desk. She walked around my desk and behind me.

"What do you think you're doing," I asked

"I'm giving you a message. You look tense," she said.

"No! I just have a lot on my mind," I yelled.

"Sorry, you don't need to yell. If you didn't want me to message you all you had to do is say so," she said.

"Jasmine I'm sorry but whatever your doing isn't going to work. I want what is best for you and that isn't me," I said.

"Everything was great. Our mothers thought that we would be married by now. You never told me what happened and why you broke with me," she cried.

"Jasmine please don't do this. Let's leave the past behind us," I said.

"Dom you said that you want me to move on. I can't if you won't tell me what happened to make your feelings change," she whined.

"If I tell you will you leave me alone," I asked.

Wiping her tears away. She nodded her head.

"I fell in love with someone 4 years ago. I've been looking for her this whole time and no luck. What makes it even worse is that I don't even know her first name," I started off

Not even looking up I continued.

"I had to make sure that I was free for when I found her. I never cheated on you. I broke it off with you the minute I day I saw her. I didn't want string you along if I didn't love you," I said looking up.

"Dom I've loved you my whole life," she cried.

"Jaz did we really love each other? Since we were 16 our mother has always pushed us toward each other. Don't you think that we need to be with someone that loves us as much as we love them," I said walking to her?

She just nodded her head.

"I want the both of us happy," I said hugging her.

"Okay. I'm glad that you explained," she said stepping back.

"If you love this girl. Don't screw up by sleeping around," she said walking to the door and opening it.

"I know what you've been doing in here every morning. Don't forget that I'm in here early. But if you what to screw up things before it even starts with this girl then go ahead," and the door close behind her.

She's right I have to stop hooking up with these girls that I have no feeling for. The only one that I can't get out of my mind is Lulu which has to be short for something. I have to find her.