Chapter Seventeen

YOU GUYS! 60k reads on this story, WOW! I am so grateful for all of you! Thank you so much for reading this story, it means the world to me. How are you guys feeling about Liam and Nora? Let me know in the comments. Don't forget to vote and follow me (I will follow back!) Enjoy this chapter!

***

The next morning, I tied a towel around my wet hair and tiptoed down the stairs, trying not to wake the girls. I turned on the coffee pot and tidied up the place. I loaded the dishwasher and rid of any signs that a bachelorette party had been here. Once I filled the trash bag, I tied it up and carried it out to the curb. I cursed myself at having clear bags, since I had quite the nosey neighbor next door and it didn't surprise me if she went snooping through it, only to find decorations shaped like a certain male body part.

As the coffee began to brew, the girls trickled down the stairs one by one. I scrambled some eggs and fried turkey bacon while Savannah set up a makeshift hair and makeup station. Anna was up first and before Savannah started on her makeup, I ran up the stairs to retrieve the letter and gift from Andrew. She went out onto the back deck to read the note he wrote to her and opened the necklace that he had bought. When it appears she was done reading, I joined her and wrapped an arm around her shoulder.

"I never got the chance to thank you, Nora, for everything you've ever done for me." She sniffled, wiping a tear from her eye. "Taking care of me, this wedding, everything." She turned towards me and hugged me tight. We stood there in each other's embrace for a few moments.

When we broke apart I said, "You don't have to thank me, I was happy to do it." I gave her another hug and a kiss on the cheek. "I am so, so happy for you, Anna. Now, let's go get you married." I shot her a wink and grabbed her hand, ushering her over to the chair so Savannah could work her magic.

When we arrived at the church, it felt as though I was being pulled in so many directions. I called the bakery to confirm the delivery time, called the band to make sure they were awake and going to be on time, and ushered guests to their seats in the pews. The groomsmen took over for me, and Liam practically had to drag me back to the bridal suite. He looked so handsome in his gray fitted tux, I couldn't help but sneak a few kisses before I went back to helping Anna.

My mom ushered her camera crew around, doing interviews with the bridal party and guests before she sat down with Anna herself. I noticed that Ellie's dress was swimming on her, so I scrounge up a few pins I had in my purse and pinned the dress back, making it snugger to her body. Anna had picked out a blush colored backless satin dress. They were simple, but elegant. We each had on a pearl necklace that Anna had gifted us as a bridesmaid gift, along with tan open toed heels.

The videographer ushered us into a separate room to give our best wishes to the happy couple. When we were done, I snuck out of the bridal suite in search for Andrew. I knocked on the door and he let me in. He was fumbling with his tie, again, so I helped him with the Windsor knot.

"I can't believe you wear suits for a living and still can't tie a tie." I teased.

"Clip-ons were my best friend until I met Anna," He stifled a laugh. "Now she does them for me."

"We need to enroll you in a class or something." I nudged him. "I can't believe after today, you will be my brother." I jokingly scrunched my nose. I was trying to ease his nerves and it seemed to be working.

He took a deep breath and replied, "You will be my sister." He mocked my tone.

"I know you will take great care of my sister." I felt tears forming in my eyes, but I blinked them away. "You make her so happy." I looked up at him and gave him a smile.