Once Upon a Rainy Day: chapter 4

"The intense horror of nightmare came over me: I tried to draw back my arm, but the hand clung to it, and a most melancholy voice sobbed, 'let me in- let me in! 'Who are you?'" I read to myself. Shh.. It's my favorite part, I whispered to the train.
The chewing sound from me biting my nail overcame me as I slipped deeper and deeper into the book.
A low giggle came from the corner of the train. I looked up to see who could have created such a sound.
My face dropped when I saw the pop star from yesterday. Oh my gosh. Why is he here again? I thought he would be gone for good yesterday. Why is he staring at me? Doesn't he have anything better to do than sit on a train and stare at a girl that's trying to read? His face turned from a deer in headlights, to a man too constipated to function as I stared back at him.
I grinned at the thought. Harry turned down to his book, I caught a glimpse of the redness in his cheeks. Had I just made Harry Styles blush? No way. He's probably just sun burned... But it's been cloudy out for weeks here.. I shook the thought away, and continued memorizing his facial structure. I've seen pictures in magazines and the poster hanging in my little sisters room, but nothing can ever do him justice. He's much more handsome in person. His jaw line clenched as he continued to stare at his book, even though it was obvious that he wasn't reading. Did he bring that book just to impress me? Ha no. Why would he want to impress me?
My eyes travelled up his face. His hair was an absolute mess, tied back by an American flag headband. The kind of headband I wore when I was twelve during the Fourth of July parade. He was slightly looking in my direction from the corner of his eyes. His nose was pointed, and flaring either with anger or excitement. Anyways, it was cute. His lips were pursed out like he was deep in thought.
He turned his head up to catch a glimpse of me. I shot my head back down to my book. I've never been good with people catching me staring. It's the most embarrassing thing, I think.
I smiled, thinking that Harry Styles is staring at me. I can't believe this is happening. He laughed again. My breathe shortened for a little while. If there's ever a soundtrack to come out of just his laugh, I'd be first in line to buy it. I looked up to him, his eyes catching mine.
I wanted to look away from him, but I couldn't. His eyes cast some sort of spell over me as I tried to look away. When he would blink, I would feel sad because I didn't get to see his eyes for a split second. Then he would open them and everything would be right again. I was shaken back into reality when I realized that we'd been staring at each other for about five minutes. I didn't want to look away first, so I waited until he did. He smirked, and I could feel my heart flutter. I rolled my eyes thinking, yeah he knows how to get any woman he wants. I'm not gonna fall into his trap. Nope. Not me.
He looked back up to me, and I had forgotten to look away. Hold it back. You cannot continue to play his stupid games. I bit my lip, trying my hardest not to smile at the indent in his cheek. His dimple reminded me of my mother's. When I was little, I'd always try to dig my finger deeper into it trying to find the end. I don't know why I did it, I guess just being a stupid kid.
Something outside caught my eye as I turned my head towards the window. I could barely make out the shapes because of the rain, but it was so peaceful. The world went by slowly as I got lost in the view.
Is he still looking at me? Is he still there? I don't want him to leave, I thought as I snuck a peak over to him. He looked down as I looked over. Alright now that that's over with, I can go back to my book.

I opened my page back up to where I was and continued to read. I could feel his eyes on me again. Don't look over there. He just wants your attention, don't give him the power that he has over every other girl.
He stuck his tongue out and tried pulling other funny faces. I tried my hardest not to budge. A simple smile snuck onto my lips, but that's all I allowed myself to do. I could tell he's disappointed.
I looked up to him going through a brown satchel next to him. He pulled out some white lined paper. What is he doing? I kept watching him as he asked the lady next to him something I couldn't make out. The woman couldn't have been happier to help out an attractive young man like him.
Harry looked up to me, smiling and showing off his dimple. Oh no, there's that smile again. The one that makes every girl's knees weak. He turned back to the woman that handed him a pen.
I straightened up my posture, trying to get a glimpse of what he could be writing. It was hopeless. I couldn't see anything.
I slumped back down, accidentally bumping shoulders with the sleeping man next to me. The mans mouth was wide open with a pool of saliva forming in the back of his throat.. Gross. He had platinum white hair and dark gray eyebrows. It looked like he was headed to a golf game with some friends.