&&& Chapter 4: Target Locked &&&

Herrow guys ya!

I missed yoouuu ya!

I am sorry for the long wait for another chappie ya!

welp let the story begin ya!

Me: I own the plot and my oc ya!

Dragonheart89: I own Sakura and the devil fruit!

ImSickOfSleeping: and I own Viktiria and her devil fruit!

Me:Enjoy ya! Shishishi~

____________________

Kianna's Pov

I was twirling the pencil in my hand while the teach wasn't around yet and class was noisy as ever. I yawn and look to my side to see Ace sleeping "tch this idiot was so energetic earlier ya" I turn around and see a guy with a long nose behind me. "Hey mr. long nose whose our teacher ya?" Mr. long nose suddenly looks at me "My name Usopp! The great captain Usopp!" he points towards me and I chuckle "you are funny captain usopp ya" he grins and crosses his arms "well if I recall that our next Subject is Target throwing so our next teach would be. . ." he suddenly stops and sighs "my dad" I blinked "huh? your da-"

Our conversation was interuptted when the door was opened and there stood a guy, his blond hair in dreadlocks, wore a dark A-shirt, short pants, standard boots and a large belt with a bag attached to it. There is also a little necklace around his neck. He retains his trademark star-patterned cape, and he has his rifle attached to his back via a band. "Good Morning Class! I see that you are ver energetic today! ahaha" he crosses his arms "Alright all of you get your asses up and line up! We'll be heading towards the target field!" Then the class started moving and I shook Ace"Oi baka wake up now!ya!" I stood up and hit him hard in the head and he suddenly wakes up "owwww Kiaaannna thats mean" "tch lets go already baka ace they are lining up already ya" I turn around only to be grabbes by the waist "dont you wanna stay here with me Kianna, alone?" I feel his hotbreath in my ear making me shiver. My face suddenly heats up and I elbowed him on the stomach "oof!" he releases me and I glare at him "dont.do.that.again.ya." "h-hai"

We go outside the classroom and fall in line with the others, me being curious about this target  field decided to ask the person in front of me, I tap the girl's shoulder and she looks at me and bit a piece of pizza "yo" the girl wore a white hat, pink hair and had a pizza on her hand "hello ya~ I just want to ask you something ya" she munches another pizza and gulps it down "go ahead, the name is Bonney by the way" I chuckle "well Bonney ya, I was wondering how this target field looked like ya" we continue to walk "welp it just an ordinary field, with dolls, targets and weapons *munch munch" I cross my arms "hrm cool, but seems boring ya" she lets out a little burp and sighs "iy may seem boring at first but not until there is a test, everything go faster *munch*" I look at the pizza then at her "isn't eating allowed in class hours ya?" she shrugs and continue. Once we arrived at the fields there were three dummies about 80 feet away from us then on a table was a shotgun with bullets my eyes quickly gleamed in excitement; I've always wanted to try those. This is gonna be awesome...ya

Viktoria's Pov

*pant pant* "why did this happen again?!?!!?" I continued jogging around the gym for the 20th time then suddenly Sakura was beside "yo Viktoria-san~" "why do you have so much energy?!" she makes a thinking face "hrm maybe its because I always train~" I sigh in frustration and continue to jog.

~ZE 30 MINUTES LATER~

I lie down on the ground exhausted "ha, ha I am gonna dieeee" then suddenly a shadow hovers over me and I look up "Viktoria-ya want some water?" My eyes widened in relief as I grabbed the cool water from Law I quickly drank it "aaah~ refreshing~" I wipe away the seat from my fore head and look towards Law who had already sat beside me, I look at his features; his P.E. shirt was already covered in his sweat and his hair was messy and his breathing was soft and those lips were- what the hell?! I mentally slap myself for thinking those things baka baka baka! stahp! then my thoughts were disturbed when I hear him chuckle "like what you are seeing Viktoria-ya?" he says it in a oh-so-sexy tone making my face heat up in an instant.