&&& Prologue &&&

hiya guys ya~
as you can see this is just a prologue ya~
please enjoy ya~
oh yeah I'll be using the japanese format in pronouncing the names in the story ya~(you say your last name first then your first name last ya~)
okay time to shut up ya~
_______________________________________________________

Kianna's Pov

I was running with my bag slung at my back and a toast of bread on my mouth, I woke up soo late since I was still playing some games last night but who cares! The reason I was running because I was trying to reach a bus which would bring me to a weird school; I dunno why I wanted attended there but I just felt something inside me urging to go to that school. I looked at the paper again to see the directions, I swallow the whole bread "*munch munch munch* okay so I am nearing the bus I just need to turn to the right!ya!" I look up ahead and see a corner, I quickly went there and ran. 

I panted for air and looked up ahead; I saw the bus ready to take leave "oh shit!" I quickly go to the door of the bus "OI MISTER WAIT!YA!!!" the bus driver looked at me with a scared look on his face "y-y-yes? I breath in air and go inside the bus "take me here, ya" I give him my invitation and his eyes widened "y-yes mam' please take a seat" I wonder why he was so scared? oh well. I searched for a vacant seat and I found one which was beside a girl with soft white hair and was wearing a yellow hoodie, black jeans and yellow and white sneakers, she was looking at the window. I decided to seat there, I went to the seat and sat down and dropped my bag to the ground *phew!* "what a run!ya!" I glance at the girl beside me I tap her shoulder but she doesn't seem to budge. "um, hi?ya?" I wave my hands but she said no response, I sigh in defeat and slump on my seat. I grab my phone from my pocket and plugged in my headphones, I shuffled my music and thought of how the school would like.

Viktoria's Pov

I was sitting on a seat near the window, today I was going to a school; they say it was different and I got curious, I wanted to see the school. An invitation was sent to me 3 weeks ago but it said no name just told me about the school named "One Piece High School" I sigh and stare outside my window, I saw a girl with black hair which was tied into a bun, wearing a gray shirt and blue shorts running towards the door of the bus "OI MISTER WAIT!YA!!!" "ngh!" that hurts my earbuds. I decided to look out my window again only to be disturbed when someone sat beside me, I look at my reflection in the window and I saw my bright yellow eyes, I slowly looked away from my reflection and looked at who sat beside me. It was the girl from earlier! I sighed and looked away.

"what a run!ya!" she says then she began to tap my shoulder, I did my best in ignoring thinking that she would eventually give up; and she did "um hi?ya?" I rolled my eyes. She sighs in defeat and slumps on her seat and I just sighed in relief. I wasn't very good with people since I'm more of a shy person. The bus was already leaving our spot and went to other places, After some hours the both of us were the only ones left and a girl seating in front of me who had a blond hair that reached the middle of her back and was wearing and white and green striped shirt. Then at last the bus finally halted "Passengers for the "O-One Piece School" we have arrived"

Sakura's Pov

"Passengers for the "O-One Piece School" we have arrived" I stand up and grabbed my stroller, I was getting out of my seat when I saw two passengers behind me the girl with soft white hair with bright yellow eyes was shaking her seatmate who was sleeping. I smile at the sight I walk over to them "need a hand?" the girl with white hair looked at me "u-uhm, I think? u-um yeah I guess so..." I giggle and look at her seatmate; she had black hair which was tied into a bun and I noticed her braided hair was colored red, I crouch down and look at her "here goes nothing~" I grabbed both of her cheeks and pulled them hard, her eyes quickly opened and she sat up "what the hell was that for?!?!" I stand up "well, I think you were blocking her way" I pointed at the white haired girl. She looks at her "a-ah!" she bows down "sorry, ya" "i-its nothing r-really" The black haired girl grabbed her bag as well  and went down the bus.

Once the three of us went out of the bus, it quickly drove off far away, "I wonder why the driver was in a hurry?" "well they did said this was a dangerous school, ya" I look to my side "oh yeah forgot to introduce myself, the name's Kianna, Natsuko Kianna ya~" she smiles at me "Nice to meet you Kianna I am Sakura, Mizuki Sakura" I put my hand in front of her and she shakes it. I look over at the other girl "what about you? whats yours" she got startled "a-ahm I-I'm V-Viktoria, Chevalier Viktori-ria" I smile at her " your quite a shy one huh?" "s-sort of". "Yo guys! Let's chat later we can't stand outside forever!" I look over Kianna "okay!" I look up ahead of us and see tall fences surrounding the school "it seems like it is a VERY dangerous one" I look over the two "THIS IS AWESOME!!!! YA!!!!" "It looks s-scary" then all of a sudden the big gates of the school opened and we saw an Old man standing there.

Kianna's Pov

THE FENCES WERE SO TALL!!! I wonder how big the school is! I imagine on how the students there were "maybe they're giants?! that'd be awesome!ya!" Then my daydreams were ruined went th big gates opened revealing some big old man standing there. He came near us and looked at each of us "I suspect the three of you are the new students?" he said in a deep voice  "yeah we received your stupid invitation Old Man ya" 
*BONK* 
"OW!!!! YA!!!" I rub my head "WHAT DID YOU DO THAT FOR?! YA?!?!" "YOU DON'T CALL ME OLD MAN HERE!!" "WELL I WANNA SINCE YOUR AN OLD MAN!"
*BONK!!!"
"WILL YOU STOP HITTING ME!!! YA!!!" I want to punch the old man so badly but Sakura restrained me "LET ME GO!!! I'LL SHOW HIM!!YA!!" "hey Kianna calm down! he was just teaching you a lesson!" "THEN LET ME TEACH HIM A LESSON!YA!"  I struggle from her grip "I'll treat you lunch tomorrow" I look at Viktoria, I quickly went to her "deal!ya!"

After that argument with that Old man he took us inside the school, "since its already this late, thanks to your friend" he looks at me "oi! your the one who started it old-" he glares daggers at me "I mean sir Garp ya~" He smiled and continued walking I shrugged, "I'll be giving your schedule tomorrow, and the first class begins at 8:00 a.m. sharp"" "okie doks~" sakura just giggled and I just groan "too early for me ya" "I-I'll try to wake up early". Garp showed us our dorm room which was on the second floor of the building "the three of you shall be staying in here, just try to remember to not make too much trouble" he gives us our keys  and we thanked him. Before he exited he glanced at me "and try to survive" and he shuts the door "Survive what? ya?" I shrug and look at the room, there were two beds: one was a king sized bed and the other was a double-decked bed.  "I take the top bunk! ya!" I go up the double-deck bed and sat there and I just looked at them.

Sakura's Pov

"I'll be taking the lower bunk~" I skip towards the lower bunk of the duble-deck bed and sit down. "I'll be sleeping here t-then" Viktoria goes to the king sized bed and places her things on top of the bed. I clasped my hands together "well then shall we begin with introductions before we sleep?" I look at Viktoria and she just slightly nodded "yeah yeah whatever but hurry I'm *yawns* getting sleepy yaaa" I heard Kianna say "okay~ I'll start first I am Mizuki Sakura but you can just call me Sakura, I am 16 years old, I am friendly and I am a swordsman, I somehow ate a devilfruit~" then I felt Kianna shift on her bunk "no way! what fruit did you eat?" I look up and see her staring at me "The Inu Inu Fruit, I can change into a wolf" "cool.....ya" 

I look towards Viktoria "your turn" "I-I'm Chevalier Vi-Viktoria, just call me Viktori-ria, I'm 16 years old as well and I'm not really good with subjects, but I am go-good in arts and writing....I am not good phy-physical contacts and I am forgetful sometimes..." "sothat's why you wouldn't talk to me earlier!" I look beside to see Kianna hanging upside down "e-eh?! Kianna you might fall!" she looks at me "who cares? welp my turn now ya~"  She crosses her arms"You all now my name Natsuko Kianna, You can call me Kianna or anything, age's 16, I like adventures and I am not really patient ya!" she sighs and slowly goes down her bunk, and goes to the bathroom "I'll be washing my face ya the both of you can go to sleep already ya"

Viktoria's Pov

I stand up and began to unpack few of my things like my clothes, I went to the cabinet which was beside my bed, I fixed it and neatly folded it. After some few minutes I closed the drawer of the cabinet and laid down on my bed maybe they're not so bad afterall I look at the watch in my wrists  its already this late I better go to sleep I remove my sneakers and socks and put them on the side, I go under my blankets and lay my head on the pillow "goodnight you two.." and I slowly closed my eyes