&&& Chapter 2: In Big Trouble &&&

Viktoria's Pov

 Me and Sakura looked at the scene in front of us; Kianna-san had brought trouble and she seems to be panicking right now I whisper to Sakura "w-w-what will we do n-now?" she just sighs "lets watch first to see what'll happen..." I nod and look at the red-haired boy and Kianna-san. The guy noticed Kianna-san staring and he evilly smirked "so we meet again brat" Kianna-san crosses her arms "tsk, nice meeting again clown-freak" I saw a tick formed on the guy's forehead "whaddya call me you bitch?!" Kianna-san just sighs and shakes her head "man, are you deaf?! I called you a clown freak" 

*BAM!!!!*

*CRACK!!!*

My eyes widened in horror as Kianna-san landed on the wall, The wall had little cracks because of the impact "KIANNA-SAN!!!!!" I breathed heavily and looked towards Sakura-san but she was not there I look around my surroundings and see her dashing towards the guy "no! Sakura-san don't!" "I have too!!! he hurts her and she could've died! I'm going to Kill him!!!!" she looks at him and growls "your going to pay clowny!" "INU INU NO: WOLVE'S SWORDS!!!", two swords appear on her back and she unsheaths the swords. Once Sakura-san held the sword her ears changed into white wolf ears and she grew sharp teeth "c-cool..."  but I shook my head and look at Kianna-san who was still on the cracked wall, I rush towards her before something worse happens. I had to dodge the freakin' objects that were being randomly thrown and sliced by mr. clown and Sakura-san,  I ducked at another table which flew above my head I quickly stand up and run towards Kianna-san.  I had to push the people on my way since they were a nusciance! Once I was nearing Kianna-san I went to her slumped body on the, I crouch and look at her; she was a mess, her back was bleeding even her forehead was bleeding, there was a huge mark on her stomach which must've came mr. clown's attack and her breathing was rash "Kianna!!! wake up!!" I shook her but nothng happened I continue to shake but I gave up "oh god this is seriously bad.." 

I grab Kianna-san's arms and dragged her slowly away from the wall, as I was dragging her I would glance at the fight; Sakura-san had scratches on her arms and face, her uniform had blood and cuts and her legs were shivering "YOUR GOING TO PAY!" "BRING IT ON BITCH!" Sakura-san did a pose and muttered something while mr. clown made a shield of steel and iron "INU INU NO NITOU-RYUU IAI : RASHOUMON!!!" Sakura-san draws her two swords and quickly resheats them. After some seconds nothing happens *CRACK!* I look at the large mettalic shield that mr. clown has made and it was split into half O.O'' my eyes widened and my jaw dropped to the ground. It seems like everyone was shock too, then I look at Sakura-san and smiled "YOU'RE AWESOME SAKURA-SAN!!! " I shouted to her she looks at me and scratches the back of her head "i-it was nothing Vktoria-san I was just teaching clowny a-" I didn't get to here her last sentence since something really hard hit me in the back of my head making me release Kianna-san. 

then the last thing I remember, I hit the cold hard ground...

Kianna's Pov

I was walking in darkness, I dunno where I was I look around but it was still the same "ugh! where am I?! ya?!" I sit on the ground and cross my arms "hrm, maybe this is another dimension ya?" I look up and see darkness I stand up and tapped my foot " what happened? hrm, I was eating with Sakura-san and Viktoria-san then suddenly clown-face Came to our table then-" wait a second ya an tick appeared on my forehead "clown-face punched me again ya" I facepalm and tried to search for an exit. As I was walking I heard a voice a  familiar one "VIKTORIA-SAN!!!!!!!!!!!" My eyes widened shit what happened ya?! I better get out now ya!  I keep on running but nothing was happening "this is useless ya!!!  Grah!!! ya!!!" I slap myself then suddenly I saw bright light "FINALLY  YA!"