Chapter 6: That Bitter Sweet Feeling

CHAPTER 6

Serena wasn't at school today. But it wasn't because of the Emma-Lee & Aria thing, She had the flu. The flu has been going around and now Tatiana & Randall have it as well. Anyway, The Nicki Minaj concert is in one week. Even though i'm not going i'm still really exited for Alison, Brihanna & Serena. Today I went home with Alison since my mum had to take care of Tatiana and Randall. "So have you found out the support act for Nicki Minaj?" I asked her. "Well, She has put a poll on her website between 5 people. Nas, Young Jeezy, Beenie Man, 2 Chainz & Bobby V." Alison said showing me on her dad's 1998 pc. Don't ask me how i know abou that. "Totally 2 Chainz. Those other rappers are so bad. besides, beez in the trap is my favourite song on the album." I said. My phone started going off. It was Serena. "Sorry Alison i have to take this." I say as i walk outside to talk.

"So, did you hear?" Serena said. "WHAT, WHAT!!!" I asked. "Well Brihanna is SICK!!!" Serena yelled with excitement. "And why is that good?" I asked, really confused about what was going on. "Don't you get it? She told me that she won't be able to go to nicki minaj, shes gonna give me the ticket. YOU GET TO GO!!" Serena yelled really loudly into my ear. My heart starting pumping. I was so happy, But at the same time i felt really sorry for Brihanna. "But wait? Your sick aswell. Will you be able to go to nicki minaj too?" I asked her. "No, I'm fine, Today i wasn't sick I actually went shopping with my cousin, Terri Rondlehouser. It really made me feel happy again after the whole ... you know what..." She said going a bit quiet. "Good, K gotta go, gonna break the great/bad news to ALISON." I said as i hung up. Before I told Alison I called up my mum. Mum didn't seem too happy to let me go but when i lied to her about Serena's mum coming with us, she agreed.

At 5:30 i walked home and got the mail. My report card had come. SHIT!! I put the letter in my back pocket and walked in. "Hi Mum, so hows Tatiana and Randall?" I asked. "Getting better, So.. Whats in the back of your jeans?" She asked pointing at my report card sticking out of my pants. I really should have hidden that better. "Um...Its Nothing" I said walking away slowy. "Give it to me." She said in an aggresive tone. I gave her the report card, not realising what i was putting myself into. She opened the envelope and her mouth dropped with annoyence. "PEYTON SALLY... What is the meaning of this?" Mum asked, her face was going a bright red. "Its my report card." I said. "Yes i know you idiot, but have you seen your marks? English D, Maths F, Science F, History D the list goes on with D's and F's. except for art where you got an A, but Art won't help you in life." She said. "Peyton, I am very disapointed in you. Not only are you grounded for the rest of the week, but next friday you will not be attending that Nickle Marnag concert." She said. My mouth dropped. "I HATE YOU!!!" I yelled as i stormed into my bedroom. It was like the happiest thing that had ever happend to me was just blown up by my mum. Wait a minute... She said that i wasn't allowed to go to Nickle Marnag, But she didn't say anything about not going, To Nicki Minaj ...

CHAPTER 7 COMING SOON...