Chapter 4: The Girl Behind The Glasses

CHAPTER 4

The second i got to school i saw Alison talking to Emma-Lee, I run over to them. "Hi guys." I said. "Hi,Peyton." They both said. "So whats up?" Emma-Lee asked. "Nothing much. Um.. Can i speak to Alison, privatly?" I asked "Sure, ARIA.. WAIT UP!!!" Emma-Lee yells as she runs over to Aria. "So, what do you want to talk to me about?" Alison asked. "Serena told me yesterday that you saw me on Bridge Cliff. Are you stalking me??" I asked in an agressive tone. "No!! I'm not stalking you, the only reason i saw you was because i live there." She said as she pushed her big glasses back on her nose. "What? There are only 3 houses on top of the cliff, and all of them are tiny and run down." I said. "I know..The thats where i live." Alison said as tears formed in her eyes. "Oh.. I'm Sorry, I didn't to make you sad or anything." I said as i put my arm around her. "I'm fine." She said as she brushes her arm against her nose. "Well, If it makes you feel better, i live at the bottom of bridge cliff, my house looks like yours." I said. "REALLY??? your just saying that?" She Said. "No i swear i'm not, you can come to my house after school today and see, Serena's coming too." I said. "I don't want anyone to find out about my house, Please Don't Tell Anyone Peyton." She pleaded. "Don't worry i won't." I replied. "I thought i was the only person who didn't live in a mansion at this school, its good to know that i have a friend who understands me." Alison said as We both gave eachother a hug. "Okay, so then why did you tell Serena?" I asked. "I wanted to tell her to make sure you were okay." She replied. "Also, If you are so poor then how do you have enough money to go to Nicki Minaj?" "Well, a few weeks ago on the way to school i found a wallet with $500 in it. After school i ran straight to jb-hi fi and bought an ipod touch for $200 & 3 $50 itunes cards. The next day the girls offered me to go to nicki minaj for $150, so i said yes." Alison Said. "Okay. Sorry to be rude, I just had alot of questions." I said. "Its fine." The bell rull and we ran inside.

"And this is my house." I said as Serena dropped in awe. "Peyton, I'm so sorry." Serena said with a sad expression. We walked in and i showed them the small house. The small family room, the tiny kitchen, the 1 bedroom that was shared between the five of us and finally the bathroom outside. "Wow, your right! this house is exactly like mine, Exept we have 2 bedrooms since all of my grandparents live with us." Alison said with a grin on her face, not an evil grin, a grin that said she felt understood. "So... Thats my house." I said looking at Serena who had tears in her eyes. "I can't belive in all the 9 years i've known you for i didn't know about this. If there is anything you want me to help with, like any financial help, Just ask me. I'm sure i could steal a bit of money from my parents." She said, as she wiped away some tears. "No its okay." Serena And Alison went  back to there houses, and by then i was exhausted, so i hopped into bed and dosed off into a deep sleep.