Chapter 5: Wheres My Phone?

CHAPTER 5

I woke up this morning to a beeping. with groggy eyes i reached into my drawer and picked my phone up. It was a message from Serena. Ever since she told me about Emma-Lee and Aria's kiss she has been texting me, just to remind me not to tell anyone. This time it was no different. Its hard to keep a secret. There is just something inside you that tells you to tell people, but once you do you regret it. I remember in 5th Grade, My friend Darcee had Dyslexia. She told me about it and i kind of accidentally told half the school. Darcee hasn't talked to me ever since i still feel extremely guilty for telling her secret. Every time i walked past her in the hall way, I'd remember what i did and my stomach turns with guilt and regret. But after we finished primary school we both went our seperate ways. 

When i got to school today Serena ran up to me in a panic. "Peyton, I need your help!!" She says, tears streaming down her face. "Whats wrong? I ask. "I've lost my phone. And i know its at school because when i got to school i was texting you about the secret." She replys. "Ok, We just have to find it. No big deal." I say. "IT IS A BIG DEAL! What if someone else finds it and reads my texts, they'lll know about the Emma-Lee and Aria thing. I knew i should have put a passcode on my phone." Serena says. "Ok, Lets start looking. Don't worry hun, we'll find it." I tell her as she wipes away her tears and we start looking around the school.

Through out the day between classes, and even during maths Alison, Serena & I searched the school for Serena's phone. But still by the end of the day there was no luck of finding her phone. As the final bell rung my phone beeped. I looked down at it and it was a blocked number. The Message Said: 'Meet me at the back of the school with Serena. I have her phone.' I showed this to Serena who now had a happy grin on her face. I on the other hand was nervous. What if this person was a serial killer? Or what if.... Okay, I know i worry too much. "Come on Peyton, Lets go." Serena said as we ran to the back of the school. "Nobodys here. Maybe they thought we weren't coming and left." I said. "Well, Well, Well..." Serena and i turn around to see Emma-Lee with Serena's phone in her hand. Aria stood next to her with her arms crossed and an evil smile on her face. "OMG!!! you life saver thank you..." Serena said reaching for her phone as Emma-Lee's raised her arm so Serena couldn't reach it." Oi, Give me my phone bitch!!" Serena yelled as she tried to grab her phone. "I trusted you with that Secret about me and Aria!!" Emma-Lee said. "What Secret?" Aria Asked. "You know, How we went to that bar and we had a bit too much to drink and we kissed?" Emma-Lee said looking at Aria as if she was some sort of alien. "Oh yeh. Wait, Why did you tell Peyton?" Aria asked. "I'm sorry, It was an accident. Now please give me back my phone." Serena said, jumping for her phone once again. "Emma-Lee don't worry, I swear i won't tell anyone your secret." I said. "I can't trust you, you told every one About Darcee, so how could you keep a secret about me?" She asked. I didn't have anything to say. How could Emma-Lee, This loving and goody-too-shoes girl be being such a bitch toward Serena. I never dreamed that she would be drinking or going to bars, 4 years befoe the legal age!! I remember in year 6, Emma-Lee wouldn't even eat food from the tuckshop, she was so scared of getting poisning. It must be puberty.

"Emma-Lee, Aria i am so sorry. I didn't mean to tell, i don't care if you stop being my friend, but please i'm begging you to give me my phone back." Serena asked tears in her eyes. "Fine. I must tell you that Aria & I are now not going to Nicki Minaj with you Stupid Hoes, We wil be selling are tickets online." Emma-Lee said as she threw Serena's phone onto the ground. A big smashing sound came from the iphones screen. "I hope you enjoy being single now." Aria added. "Whoa..Whoa..Whoa. WHAT??" Serena asked. "Oh yeah, We texted Rupert calling him a fat barstard. He replied saying that your relationship is over." Emma-Lee said. Serena started crying. I can't blame her. how could 2 people be so cruel? My whole world has changed in the last few minutes. I just lost 2 friends, and found out that they are really mean and alcholics. 

Emma-Lee and Aria walked off with a... certain finger pointing at Serena. I feel so sorry for her. I hope that Serena forgets about this goes back to being the awsome, inapropriate and funny friend that i love.

CHAPTER 6 COMING SOON.......