Chapter Eight: Miki in a Pinch!

XXxx I own nothing but my OC Miki and anything that isn't in the original plot!!xxXX       

And without further adieu the new chapter of Long Lost!!

___________________________________________________________________

        Chapter Eight: Miki in a Pinch!

        Recap:

“Apologize.”

“No,” I cracked the other, “Why should I apologize to a pet? What are you going to do about it, Girly?” the giant taunted.

        Did you hear that snapping sound? Yeah, that was the sound of my patience and mercy. I charged at him, and slammed my fist into the side of his face, and he flew back a few feet. Not wasting any time I charged again like an enraged bull chasing after red and planted my foot on his chest. I heard the unpleasant cracks of ribs breaking under the impact. He fell to the floor with a thump but that didn’t stop me. I punched his face countless times until his face was an unrecognizable bloody mess. I jumped off his chest or neck or whatever I was standing to find that I was surrounded by a bunch of pirates not happy about me beating their crewmate. They charged. I felt surge and then I released it. Pirates within a four foot radius were knocked out with the exception of Chopper because I avoided him. Chopper stared at the unconscious pirates and looked at me.

        "He should have apologized." I said smiling awkwardly.

        “What the hell happened here?” Zoro exclaimed, with Luffy and everybody else behind him including Nami and Robin who have finished the race, surprised.

        “Uhh…I snapped?” I said sheepishly.

“You snapped?” Zoro asked looking around at the damage I had caused. I looked down at the ground fidgeting, drawing circles with my feet.

    “Well you see, there was this giant and he was being rude-” I tried to say, but I was interrupted.

    “What! There was a giant! Where?! Where!?” Luffy said with an excited gleam in his eyes. Zoro just looked at him.

    “Yeah, he was really rude to Chopper and I had all this frustration so I just kinda snapped.” Luffy started to look around finally realizing why he was here again.

    “Wow, sugoi! You took all these guys down?” he praised, I just nodded, Zoro turned my way.

    “That was stupid.” Zoro stated plainly, “Getting into a fight because someone was rude? You could have gotten Chopper hurt!” He yelled. I looked at him in disbelief as I felt anger bubble in my chest.

    “Okay, maybe I shouldn’t have snapped, maybe I should have let that ugly bastard push Chopper around!” I yelled back at him.

    “Well Chopper can take care of himself, he’s a member of this crew! He doesn’t need someone like you to take care of him!” He replied, veins popping in his forehead.

    “What do you mean someone like me?! What are you a fucking prosecutor?! I don’t need you judging what kind of person I am I if you don’t even know me!” Before I knew it another crowd had gathered around us.