Chapter Two: A Bad Hangover and being Attacked by Giant Sea Monkeys

XXXXXDisclaimer!!!! I own Nada! NO one Piece Characters from the anime/manga! Only my OC!XXXXx

Chapter Two: A Bad Hangover and being attacked by giant Sea Monkeys!

*******************************************************************************************Recap:

 “How old are you, Alice.” He said.

 “Well, wait what?” I said dumbfounded. That’s a name no one should know, atleast not with me looking like this.

“I asked you…” Before he could say anything I heard footsteps. I shook my head.

  “I’ll tell you another time I promise.” He nodded his head

                A few days after that…

I woke up with my head throbbing, and my stomach hurting. I tried to think back to yesterday, but all I remember was the crew telling me to beat Zoro in a drinking game. I couldn’t remember the outcome of that, so I’m guessing I lost. I sighed and wobbling I lifted myself off the makeshift bed in the middle of the girls room, since Nami wouldn’t let me sleep in the Hammock in the guy’s room, saying that I might catch the idiocy that floats in there. Grumbling about how a major hangover sucked I changed. I pulled on some clothes that Nami lent me which consisted of a white and green stripped crop-top that ended a little bit above my belly button and a pair of black jeans. I completed the outfit with my boots and strapped my weapons into place. I looked and took a deep breath.

            I stepped outside and cringed at the brightness of the sun. Chopper walked by and gave me a glass of water and an orange colored pill. I nodded thanks and quickly drank my medicine. Instantly my headache and other symptoms of a hangover went away. Quickly ran up to Chopper and gave him a big hug.

  “I fan’t bfeathe...” He said.

  “Oh, sorry.” I quickly dropped him. He dusted his fur, “Anyways! You are the greatest Doctor in the World!! Seriously!!”

 “I’m not happy when you say that you bastard~!” he said blushing. I laughed, and walked away. Then I slipped, and fell embarassingly on my butt.

“Ouch! What the hell?” I said rubbing my poor butt noticing that the floor was wet. Sanji, of course was the first one to help me up, but I noticed that he was wet as well, but I decided not to press on it.

 “Are you okay, my lady~?” he said, I nodded, he walked away after helping me up. Ever since the incident with Luffy that day, the crew has been a little wary of me. I mean I understand, and it’s happened before. I looked down, I was planning to leave at the next island already anyways; I wouldn’t want to cause this crew any trouble, because where ever I go, they follow.

Later that day…

 I was taking a nap on the main mast minding my own business when something kicked it, and I lost my balance and I fell off. If it weren’t for my experience on falling off of things, I would have broken the bones that were already almost healed.

“What the Hay!” I exclaimed.

 “Don’t slack off!” Nami yelled at me.

 “You couldn’t have told me that without trying to kill me like that?!?”