Chapter Three: Luffy got us in a riduculous game! Great.-_-

XxxxxxxdISCLAIMER! i own nada no one piece characters from the anime/manga! Only my oc(obviously) so enjoy!!! :{)

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

                                                  Chapter Three: Luffy gets us in a stupid game! Great. -_-

                RECAP:                             

As the rest of us were getting off, we heard canons being fired, and we tensed, but they were just giant chains with giant paws attached to the end like grappling hooks on the shore, and blocked off our ship, well Luffy’s ship technically.

“What do you suppose they want?” asked Nami.

“What the hell is that!!?” Zoro said pissed.

“If you want to fight, come and get it!!” Sanji yelled.

 “A fight?” I yawned, “Just what what this boring ol' place needs!” I smiled cracking my knuckles, but little did I know how much of a chore this was about to be.

                “WE ARE THE FOXY PIRATES!” Boomed the ship, “PLEASE REMAIN CALM, WE ARE HERE TO REQUEST A DUEL!”**

 “We challenge you to a duel.” Said the weird masked crew, “It's called the Davy back fight.”

  “Davy Back fight?” Nami asked, confused.

 “That’s right,” they replied, “The fight will begin the instant that the both of the captains agree to the terms!” Another crew-member started after the next and the next, “At this very moment, our captain is requesting your captain, Monkey .D Luffy’s participation!”

“Request?” Zoro smirked, “what’re you wasting your time for? If you want a fight, we’ll fight!”

 “Yeah! I'd be happy to do some exercise!” I  exclaimed, throwing my hands behind my head.

 “Hey didn't you hear?” asked Sanji, “It’s not a fight Aho-marimo! The Davy Back is a pirate game, or are you deaf too?”

"Shut up, you Curly brow!" Zoro growled. I giggled at their usual scrabble.

 “It was a game conceived long ago on Pirate Island – an island said to be a paradise for pirates. It’s a game in order to gain a stronger crew, in other words it’s a game where pirates compete to acquire other pirates.” Robin added

 “Pirates acquiring other pirates?” asked Nami. I remember hearing about this when I was smaller, Some adult were talking abou this in the bar. They were grumbling about how they lost their crew mates to a bunch of cheating pirates. all their- and then it came to me.

“So then that weird ship we passed earlier were probably caught up in this ridiculous game.” I said, “They were acquired by these pirates I’m assuming.” Robin smiled and nodded.

 “You call yourselves pirates, without knowing the game?” they mocked.  I sweat dropped, I don't think that it's something that we need to know in order to be pirates... I thought. Robin chuckled at the expression that I was making, and I looked at her confused.

“The Davy Back fight is a battle to take people!" They continued, "The winning Captain of each game can select any member from other crew!”

 “And the selected member,” another started, “Immediately must swear loyalty to the other captain.”