[14] Everyone Leaves Eventually.

CHAPTER 17- Everyone Leaves Eventually. 

Demi's POV 

 "No one can help me. No one understands, not even you. I can barely wrap my head around it so I would appreciate it if you would just fuck off." 

               I put my head in my hands as Charlie slammed the bathroom door. Ugh, teenagers. I walked downstairs where Wilmer sat on the couch and crawled onto his lap. "How's Charlie?" My head pushed into his chest, "She's shutting me out again. She had this terrible nightmare last night, only when I woke her up she said it wasn't a nightmare, but a memory that she'd dreamt. Then this morning she didn't want to talk to me at all and told me to fuck off." Wilmer wished and tightened his arms around me, "Maybe she just needs some time. Obviously it's traumatizing for her and you don't want to push anything." I nodded and stroked his face, staring into his deep brown eyes, "How are you always right?" Wilmer smiled, "I'm not, just usually right." Giggling, I leaned in and pressed my lips to his, "I love you." He kissed me again, full of emotion. "I love you too mi hermosa." Instead of pulling away and cuddling like I usually would I pulled his mouth back to mine, brushing my tongue along the contour of his lower lip. Wilmer's hands- burning through the thin material of my t-shirt, moved up and down my back as a moan escaped from my mouth. My hips rolled, and I felt him grow harder against my thigh. "Oh shit.. Demi, stop." I smirked, grinding down harder and purring in his ear, "Do you really want me to stop baby?" A groan escaped his mouth that was quickly muffled by my lips on his. We were suddenly interrupted by a loud bang- the front door slamming. 

~*~
Charlie's POV 

          I can't stay here. Demi knows too much and I've grown too attached. She'll leave eventually.... everyone does. 

Flashback 

 "Momma why are you crying?" I asked, running over to my mommy in her room. Her head snapped up and I froze, her eyes were black. Mommy's monsters had come out to play. "Leave me alone Charlotte." I frowned, "But I love you momma." Her laugh was cold and lacking amusement. "That's what everybody says Charlotte. I tell you that I love you but do I?" Another laugh and she grabbed my arm. "No. I wish I never had you, you make my life a living hell. And you need to know that one day I'll leave you alone. you need to get it through your head that i'm not your fucking mommy. I don't love you and one day i'll leave you. Because you know what?" She leaned in close and her long nails dug into my arm, drawing blood and creating scars that would last the next ten years, "Everyone leaves eventually." 

End flashback 

              I walked down the street after slamming the front door, furiously wiping hot tears that mixed with the pouring rain off of my face. Soon, there was another door slam and the sound of running feet reached my ears over the rain. "Charlie! Where are you going?" It was Demi. Ignoring the voice in my head telling me to turn around, I quickened my pace. "Charlie! Get back here baby!" 

Flashback 

 Charlotte! Get back here baby! Mommy called, chasing after me at the park. I giggled as she picked my up around the waist and kissed all over my face. "You can't just run off like that babygirl. You could get lost or hurt." Today Mommy's eyes were honey-brown, not black like last night. She said she was sorry, so I forgave her like a good girl. "But mommy I thought you want me to leave?" She shook her head, "Who told you that?" I shrugged, "You." 

 End flashback 

           "Charlotte! Stop walking right now!" My heart raced and I began to panic as the sound of her footsteps grew closer. Suddenly, my arm was grabbed. Instinctively, I dropped to the ground, putting my hands over my face to protect it from the hit. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Comment and Vote! 

Tweet me what you thought @Lovatic_Chica, and idk you'd be pretty cool to follow too since I'm close to my goal yk? 

annnywaaaaays, hope you like it! 

-Rachel