[12] He's back.

CHAPTER 12

Charlie's POV 

              Thank the fucking lord Wilmer comes back today. Demi has done nothing but sit her bathrobe eating tacos and watching re-runs of 'That 70's Show' and 'From Dusk Till Dawn.' The only good this has done is she's stopped paying attention to me, which makes purging a lot easier. 

~*~ 

             Wilmer is supposed to get here any minute and I can still hear Demi's sobs echoing from upstairs. The door opened, and I leaped off of the couch, running to the foir. "Thank God you're fucking here." His forehead creased, and he opened his mouth to speak but before he could someone did t for him. "Wilmer?" We both turned around to see Demi standing at the top of the stairs, her hair a mess and eyes red from crying so much. She was wearing Wilmer's sweatshirt and boxers, with the blanket from her bed wrapped around her. "Hermosa." Wilmer breathed, and Demi's eyes filled with tears at the nickname. I could see the love and adoration in his eyes and immediately felt as though I was intruding, "I'll leave you two alone." I muttered, and walked into the kitchen. 

~*~
Demi's POV 

             I heard the front door open along with Charlie's voice, "Thank God you're fucking here." My heart started beating faster and I leaped out of bed, running to the stairs, then stoppedn short. There he is, "Wilmer?" I squeaked, they both turned around, "Hermosa." I felt the lump in my throat return, I'd missed him so much. Charlie spoke quietly, something I didn't hear, and walked away. Wilmer slowly started up the stairs, "Demi." I felt wetness of my cheeks and realized I was crying again. He reached me and stood of the step below mine, still taller than me. "Shhh baby." He took my face in his hands and wiped my cheeks with his thumbs. I sighed at his touch and instantly pushed my face forward for more, my arms went around his neck and I leaned our leaned our foreheads together. "Don't you ever do that to me again." I muttered, he nodded and wound his arms around my waist, "I'm sorry." I sighed, "I'm sorry too." Wilmer looked into my eyes, flickering to my lips and back. Without hesitating, I pushed them onto his, nearly moaning that the relief. Wilmer pressed our bodies together and kissed me back passionately. "I love you so much." He murmured into the kiss. I brushed my tongue against his bottom lip, "I love you too." His hand trailed down my back to not-so-subtly grab my ass. "Oh no you don't." I stepped back, leaving him confused, "You're on a limit, that's your punishment. No touching, only kissing." His mouth dropped open, "Are you kidding me Demi?" I giggled, "Nope. Sorry!" He sighed and stalked past me, confusing me with his anger. "Where are you going?" I whimpered, suddenly scared he was leaving me again. He turned around and instantly his eyes filled with regret, "No Demi, I was kidding it was a joke." I looked down, "Oh." His brow furrowed, "We've had fights before, what makes this one different? I've left for a few days before and it was like this.. what changed?" I looked down, not wanting to answer, "Hey." He murmured, and lifted my chin with his finger, "Talk to me." I sighed, "It's just.... Everything has become really... Sentimental and Important to me ever sicne Charlie came back into my life. I've pushed away so many people without knowing and I don't want to do that anymore. I hate fighting with you, and even though in my subconscious I knew everything was going to be okay it still crushed me with the though of you leaving." Wilmer shook his head and pulled me into a warm hug, the kind of hugs that had made me fall for him in the first place, "You're not gonna push me away, I won't allow it." I nodded, and looked back up at him, catching the lust in his eys that he was trying to hide. I smiled, "Fine." Without another word he lifted me up and walked into the bedroom. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Comment and Vote!(: 

-rachel