Everything Has Changed - pringlejingle

blurb

Eva Hale or as she's known by her friends, Evie, is a strong and confident person. She's sarcastic, stubborn and strong headed. She would much rather do something herself and struggle than ask for help. Everyone that meets her likes her, she's not someone that many people can truly say they hate. And anyone who does hate her knows not to challenge her; she will crush you in the end. One dreadful and horrific day during school she was called down to the office and told then by two police officers that her parents had been killed in a car accident and that she would therefore be legal guardian to her three younger siblings. How does she cope? Thanks to her three best friends, Luke, Nicole and Macy she manages to get through it and stay strong. Two years later and Evie is at college studying to become a doctor. She is twenty and her whole life consists of college, family and work. Never getting a minute to herself. Until Blake Winters changes everything. He, as Evie puts it is an egotistic jackass. He's not like most men you class as this. He is sweet and caring. He and Evie sit next to each other in their medical course. They play pranks on their friends together and have practically everything in common. He can draw; she can draw. She wants to be a doctor; he wants to be a doctor. He's stubborn; she's stubborn. There are many more, but we don’t have time for that. All day they will insult each other, but continue to laugh and have fun. They are perfect for each other in every way, but neither of them sees it. Evie’s friends have spent months trying to get her to go out with Blake, but she says she doesn't feel that way about him. What happens when she finally realises she does in fact like Blake and when he realises he does in fact like Evie? Will they declare their love for each other? Or will they be too stubborn to give their friends the satisfaction that they were right all along and pretend they are fine?

review

i really like the blurb but i think its too long, its like whole plot described in it. maybe if you could shorten it a little bit that would be awesome. i love the story line, its unique and i havent read it so far plot as such. i like your characters, the way they are described. its utter beautiful. i love it!

the descriptions are very nice, you should continue writing this :)

click on the external link to view the book