The Cowboy Loves Curves - SpiritKingsley

Description

“I'll be right back.. I need to go and find out what's taking Nick so long. I'm thirsty!” With that being said she ignored the scared look on Catalina's face and walked away. Catalina watched her go and when she turned back around she was surprised to find Kerian so close. He just stared at her with a smirk on his face and slowly kept inching his face closer and closer. Catalina gasped when he got so close that if she just leaned in a bit more their lips would meet.

“So, you have been thinking about me already? Have to say that you have been on my mind too.” He whispered for only her to hear. Catalina started having a little trouble breathing as she stood caught up staring in his eyes and listening to his sexy voice. Without knowing it, she was easing a tad closer almost connecting their lips. “Before I forget, you look very sexy in that dress tonight. So much so that right now all I want to do is slowly rip it off you and place kisses all over your body.” Catalina gasped again and just when she was about to end their misery and kiss him they heard a shouting going on behind them. Without turning, Catalina knew who it was and she couldn't help but groan.

Review

The plot, is entire different from the usual chick flicks. I love the fact that she has described the main female lead as curvy because you don't always have the model like doll up girls right? Everyone is beautiful. Can I just say I was swooning over Kerian the whole time. Gosh! he is so hot. Plus the glint of cowboy in the book is very amazing because never have I ever read such plot. Great job to the author. This may need a little editing, nevertheless, epic!