Vampire Bride *Watty Finalist* (Book One of Vampire Bride Series) - KrystalBay

Description

BOOK ONE of Vampire Bride Series

The vampire world is like any other reality. It has a high council that controls the population as well as prominent rules and of course drawbacks. Blood thirsty murderous vampires are not punished, because their irresponsibly is the best punishment one could ask for. Every vampire is assigned a bloodline and within that bloodline are a select few that are compatible with the vampire gene. Go on a killing spree you're left hungry. Try biting humans that aren't yours expect to fall gravely ill. A three hundred year old vampire named Maxwell Barnett knows all about rules along with breaking them and after one hundred years imprisoned for his behavior he goes on a search for his bloodline.

However, after Mr. Barnett was sentenced his bloodline left in efforts to never be found by the vampire that terrorized them. With all hopes lost Maxwell finally finds his donor, his last available donor. Staying in the shadows and following the woman by the name of Charlie Preston for almost a year to learn things about her life, he gathers the courage to confront her. Little does Charlie know that her life is about to change dramatically and unfortunately it isn’t always for the best. There is no easy way to explain to someone that they were born for you, that they were born to nourish you.

Charlie’s stubborn witty personality fights tooth and nail against her destiny, but in the end an unexpected tragedy happens making her nightmare a reality. The story follows both Charlie and Maxwell as they conquer many obstacles that fall in their path. Charlie battles unwanted feelings towards a man she believes is a monster and tries to accept the mere fact that vampires exist. Maxwell on the other hand has to convince a girl that despises him that he is as much a man as any other.

Review

My very first vampire book that I read. And I can proudly say, it was worth reading. The way everything is describe is epic. It will actually seem realistic for you to believe in supernatural blood sucking creatures. The love of Feisty Charlie and gentle Maxwell will surely be an outclass escape from reality for you. Join her adventure and read the book that has total chapters 30 with two different parts of each chapter that will enlighten you about what is in both, male character's and female character's mind that is, the author has discovered a new style of writing in different Point of views which is different.

The book has a sequel, Eternal Bride that is an on going series.