Chapter five-Great night with great people

"Demi, wake up" - I heard Madison yelling at me.

"Okay, I'm up" - I mumbled.

"Nicole called you like million times" - she said.

"What she wants?" - I asked

.

"I don't know, she said that you call her as soon as you get up "- Madison told me.

"Okay" - I said and I took iPhone to call Nicole.

It's rang several times and then Nicole pick up the phone.

"Hello" - Nicole said. 

"Hey, Nicole" - I said.

"You finally remembered to call me" - said Nicole angrily.

"I'm so sorry, but I slept, I was tired" - I said apologetically.

"You have a concert tonight" - she told me.

"What? If I remember correctly, I am on vacation?" - I yelled at her.

"I know, but this concert is for charity" - she said apologetically.

"Okay, what is it?" - I asked.

"Collects money for children's hospital" - she said.

"Oh, at what time does the concert start ?" - I asked.

  "It starts at 18 AM" - she answered.

"Okay, just I sing or?" - I asked.

"No, there will be plenty of famous people" - she said.

"Okay, I'll be there, bye" - I said.

"Bye" .

_____________________________________________________________________________

 The day passed by quickly, I did nothing special, I just sat there with Madison and we watched some movies.

My phone rang.

"Hello?" - I said.

"For five minutes Will coming for you, be ready" - Nicole said quickly.

"Okay" - I mumbled.

 Will soon came to pick me and we went.

When we arrived there we were welcomed by Nicole.

"You're the third one, be ready" - she said hurriedly.

   "Okay" - I sighed. 

____________________________________________________________________________

 Soon it came my turn, I climbed onto the scene.

 "Hey everyone! How are you doing?" - I said through the mic, I heard thousands of people screaming. I grinned looking out to the crowd. It amazed me that there were people out there who supported me in everything.

"Well, tonight I'm gonna sing some of my songs. First I'm gonna sing 'Give your heart a break'! Hope you enjoy it." - I smiled widele, as the opening notes of the song rang out. I saw  a little boy holding his dad's hand, his face lit up with excitment as the dad smiled. I saw two boys with what seemed like their girlfriends as they laughing while jumping.

This is what I lived for.

I sang some more songs and I said - "Thanks for being here today. Togheter we can change a tousand kids life, we're gonna help these kids to continue to live. Thanks again for being here. Love you all and now give it up for Justin Bieber" - I said and hugged Justin.