Chapter two-I met One Direction

I forgot to tell you, I have four best friends and their names are: Anna, Kate, Hanna and Nina :)
They are dancers on my concerts :D

-Demi P.O.V.- 

''Okay Demi, the schedule for today is the Radio 1 interiew and photoshoot" - my manager Nicole said to me.
I glanced at the clock, 6:30 AM.
"I need a coffe" - I yawned.
"I think the Radio 1 have coffe for you. We have to go, now!" - she yelled at me.
"Ok, don't yell at me, I hear very well" - I told her.
"We have to leave,now!" - she yelled again.
"Okay, I'm coming" - i mumbled.
_________________________

I crawled into the backseat of the black range rover, and closed mu eyes
My phone buzzed .

Kate: Hey girl! I miss you, tomorrow Nina,Anna,Hanna and me go to lunch, do you want to with us? xxx

To Kate: I miss you to,baby. Yeah, i want to go with you, at what time? xx  

Kate:  
Are you free at 15 pm ? xx

To Kate: Yes, I am.  you come for me? xxx

Kate: Yeah, I come for you. xx

To Kate: Okay, see you tomorrow. Love you girl. xx

Kate: Love you to baby.
 xxx

I shut my iPhone off and closed my eyes. I felt myself slip into sleep.
________________________________________________________

"Demi, get up, we are here" - Nicole nuged me - "They have coffe for you" - she said.
"Coming" - I mumbled.
I looked out the window and see tons of screaming fans.
"Will going to get you past the fans that around the corner. Hold tight on him, okay?" - Nicole demanded.
"Okay" - I sighed.

 We entered the building of Radio 1 and there we were met by a very tall woman and a nice woman. 
 She is a brunette and she is very pretty. 

"Hi Demi, I'm Selena! Follow me" - she said to me.
"Nice to meet you" - I said as I followed her.
"One Direction are just finishing their interwiev" - she said.
"Oh, cool" - I sighed.
__________________________________________________

After five minutes Selena said - "Well, here they come. Follow me Demi".
I followed her.

"Dude, that's Demi Lovato" - Niall said to Louis and they all turned look at me. I giving them a little wave.
"Hello, I'm Harry and this is Niall, Zayn, Liam and Louis" -Harry said and I smiled.

They were extremly fit looking guys,
-Harry had brown curly hair and green eyes that could make a girl fall for him instantly.
-Niall was cute, he had beautiful blue eyes and blonde hair. His accent was what caught my attention, a strong Irish he had.
-Louis had brown hair that swept to the said perfectly and big smile. I like his smile.
-Liam had brown straight hair that shaped perfectly around his head, he had big brown eyes and extremly fit body.
-And Zayn, he was so beautiful that I couldn't keep my eyes of him.

"Hi, I'm Demi" - I replied.
"Nice to meet you" - Liam smiled to me.
"Nice to meet you to" - I smiled back.
"We are big fans of you" - Niall said and I blushed .
"Aww, that's so awsome, thank you" - I smiled to them.

 We talked some more and then i heard Selena shouting - "Demi are you ready? You' re live in five minutes". 
"I'm coming" - i said - "It's been nice to meet you guys" - I smiled.
"Bye" - They smiled back.
_____________________________________________________

"Hey, I'm Jason, great to meet you. We'll be asking you some questions, then you'll be sing your song Who's that boy? Sound good?'' -He said to me and I noded.

 The interview began.
"Hello again! It's Jason here with one of the biggest teen sensation in the world, we are here with Demi Lovato. Hey Demi, how are you?" - he asked me.
"I'm great, thanks for asking" - I smiled.
" Last night was your last concert, the tour is over, how you feel about it?" - he asked.
" Yes, the tour is over. I feel good, because I really need a break. These were two very difficult months and now it's time for a little break" - I responded.
" Yes, but these were two very good months. Your fans are crazy" - he said.
" Yes, they are crazy, but I love them. They support me in everything and they are  the best fans in the world" - I smiled. 
" What do you plan to do now?" - Jason asked. 
" Well, I plan to rest a little and maybe later start working on new album" - I said 
"Oh, that's cool! So, just few minutes ago One Direction was here. I heard it's your first time to meet them, right?" - He asked.
"Yeah! I had no clue they were going to be here today, they're lovely guys" - I responded.
"Did you know Zayn and Niall named you as their celebrity crush?" - Jason laughed and I blushed.
 "Oh, don't make me blush" - I laughed - "If this is true then great" - I joked -"That's really cool" - I said.
" What about your love life" - he asked me .
I smile and responded - " Well, I'm in love with the music and that's all I need now".
 Jason asked me more questions and then I sang a song and then and the interview ended.
_____________________________________________________________________________
"You've been great Demi" -Nicole hugged me.
"Thanks Nicole" I hugged her back.
"Now were going to the photoshoot" - she said to me.
 "Can we do that tomorrow, I'm tired" - I sighed.
" I'm sorry but we can not, work can not wait" - she said.
"Ok" - I mumbled.
____________________________________________
I was back in my car.
I grabbed my iPhone and signed onto Twitter.

@Real_Liam_Payne: We met @ddlovato this morning at the interwiev. She is such lovely girl.
@NiallOfficiall: Omg,i can't believe that I met @ddlovato this morning. So happy because of that.
@Harry_Styles: @ddlovato is very beautiful, can't believe we met her. xx

@ddlovato: @Real_Liam_Payne , @NiallOfficiall , @Harry_Styles Great to meet you guys today! I hope to see you soon! :)

@ddlovato: It's been great day, I met some cool people. Great interwiev with Radio 1. Can't believe I met @onedirection they are great guys. Now going to the photoshoot. #LOVEYOUALL

______________________________________________________________________
This is Chapter two :)
I hope you like it :)
<333