Chapter six- Again, my heart is broken.

I was in the kitchen preparing lunch for me and Madison.

"Demi, pick up the phone Nicole called" - I heard my stepfather shouting from another room.

"Okay, hello?" - I answer the phone.

"Have you seen the newspaper?" - Nicole asked me angrily.

 "No, why?" - I replied, confused.

"Well, you should see them" - she shouted at me.

"Okay, wait a minute. Madison get me a newspaper" - I said.

Madison has brought me the newspaper. On the front page were Zayn and me.

 "I saw the newspaper. What's the problem?" - I asked.

"What is the problem? Yet you ask, how will you explain this?" - Nicole asked angrily.

"There is nothing to explain. We just went out for a drink together" - I replied.

"Did something happen between you two?" - She asked me,

"Of course not, we're just friends" - I replied.

"Okay, this time I will believe it" - she told me.

"You have to trust me" - I said and hung up.

 When I finished talking, I took my coffee and I decided to read the article.

* Last night we were outside og night club EMPIRE, there we found Demi Lovato, her friends and One Direction. From reliable sources we heard that Harry Styles is in relationship with Hanna, a friend of Demi Lovato and they say that Demi Lovato was kissing with Zayn Malik. After several hours of waiting outside the club, we saw Demi Lovato and Zayn Malik to leave the club together. Only they know what happened after that. What do you think, are they two in relationship?*

As soon as I finished reading it I called Hanna.

"Come on Hanna, pick up" - I said to myself. 

 "Hello?" - She said sleepily.

"Have you seen the newspaper?'' - I asked.

"No, I sleep Demi, what's in the papers?'' - She asked.

"It says that you are in relationship with Harry, and that I was kissing with Zayn" - I told her.

"Well, I am in relationship with Harry, but why you didn't tell that you were kissig with Zayn?" - she asked.

"You are really with Harry" - I asked.

"Yeah, but don't change the subject , when were you kissing with Zayn?"- she asked again.

"I didn't kiss with him, that's a lie" - I said.

"Well, I don't believe you" - she told me.

"Well, I don't care"- I said with sarcastic voice.

"Whatever, now let me sleep, bye" - she said and hung up.

"What a idiot" - I said.

I took my iPhone and I logged onto twitter and saw that the TT are:

#Demi and Zayn

#Zemi

#ZaynandDemiaretogheter

@ddlovato: me and @zaynmalik1D are just friends, don't listen a rumors. xx

_________________________________________________________________

Days passed, and Zayn and I were close. We saw each other every day. I think I started to like him.