Imagine giving Dean a nickname

(You are a writer for the hobbit and became close friends with dean o'gorman but you secretly have a crush on him)

I'm almost finished writing the script for Dean when he comes into my office. "Gah! No, don't look!" I say covering the script up. He raises an eyebrow. I give him a look. "I'm writing your script" I say like it's the most obvious thing in the world. He chuckles "alright, but technically I should be allowed to see it since it's my lines". I glare at him playfully, he knows how protective I am of my writing. "Don't make me come over there, I am not finished it, so therefore you can't see it" I say, my Irish accent being more noticeable. He smiles sitting in the chair in front of me. I put the script on my desk but cover it from his view, then I continue writing his lines. "Are you done shooting for today?" I ask him and he nods "well... I am and a few others but the rest are still shooting". I nod "okay". We have already produced the first film and everyone has seen it, so now we are working on the second one, the desolation of smaug. The writing team is writing scripts as we go along because we had no time to do it before the actors arrived for their second year in New Zealand, we were busy setting everything up. So everyone is working against the clock and twice as hard as they did for an unexpected journey. "Do you have time for lunch?" He asks and I look at him. Ugh, how could I resist? I smile and nod. "Yeah, sure" I say and he grins. It just means I'll I have to stay in here longer than I am allowed to if I want this script done I think to myself. We stand up and walk out of my office, then make our way to the cafeteria. We sit at a free table by the far wall. Soon two plates are set down in front of us by a caterer, then the plates with food on are set down in the middle. There's a plate of sandwiches, a bowl of fruit salad and a jar with breadsticks in it. "Enjoy" she says before leaving.

I take a sandwich and some fruit, before putting it on my plate, then Dean does the same. I notice a green fruit, with small black seeds in it that has been cut into cubes, then the other fruit consists of mango which I love, apples, grapes, melon and strawberries which have also been cut into cubes. I get curious as to what the green thing is, my guess is a traditional New Zealand fruit. I eat my sandwich leaving the fruit til last. Eventually, curiosity gets the better of me. "Dean, what is the green thing?" I ask and he gasps "you don't know?" I shake my head and he chuckles. "It's a kiwi fruit, born and raised in New Zealand" he says making me laugh. "I thought a kiwi was what you call a person who is from New Zealand" I say and he nods "it is, but it's also a fruit... you can probably get it in Ireland as well". (sorry if I got something wrong, I don't know much about the New Zealand culture since I am from Scotland, if you are from there and get offended in some way, please tell me and I will rewrite it)

"Try it" he says and I look at the kiwi on the plate. "Alright..." I say picking up my fork and stabbing it. I bring it to my lips and try it. I swallow it and smile. "I like it" I say and he chuckles "I thought you might". He puts his hands behind his head, leaning back on the chair... which means I can see his muscles through the short sleeved, white t-shirt he is wearing. He smirks at me. "Take a picture, it'll last longer" he says and I shake my head snapping myself out of my daydream. I glare at him playfully as I throw a grape at him, but he ends up catching it in his mouth. "That, was not fair" I mumble and he chuckles, then winks at me as he eats the grape. I shrug and get some more grapes from the bowl. I eat one myself before putting the rest in my left hand. I'm bored. I throw another grape at him and he catches it, then eats it. I smile "we have a new game to play". He chuckles at my words. "Okay, stand up, then keep moving backwards until I run out of grapes" I say and he nods. He stands up and goes a short distance away. There is literally no one in the cafeteria. I throw another grape in his direction and he catches it. He smirks "this is too easy y/n, at least make it a challenge". I nod "okay". I throw the next grape in the opposite direction and he laughs. "I would have never got there in time" he says and I smile "hey, you're the one who asked for a challenge". He sticks his toungue out at me and I copy him. "Okay, go to the very end of the cafeteria" I say and he raises an eyebrow. "Can you throw that far?" He asks and I shrug "we're going to find out". He chuckles as he makes his way over there. I stand up from the chair and lean against the table. I throw it as far as I can but it lands no where near him and we both burst out laughing.