Life Reset Button

I was indulged in his kisses. The feeling was extravagant. I felt great. My Body cried for his touch but it could not have what it wanted, sadly. Wherever his lips had landed it left a tingly feeling. All these emotions made me envious. I really wish I was Ashley. So I could feel his touch, his breath hit every aspect of my b-

I snap my eyes open and shoved against Craig. He made a sour face in response to my actions and I quickly yell, “What are you doing!?!” His sour expression turns into a smirk as he replies, “Giving you what you want.” He stated in a matter-of-factly tone, Like it was obvious. 

“I don’t want—this!” I said trying to address what just happened. “Well your moans told me otherwise.” His smirk gets bigger.  “ARGHH!” I yell desperately and so he doesn’t see the small smile playing on my lips. He chuckles. “It’s alright!” I flail my arms franticly. “It’s not alright! I- I could get in trouble for this!” I tell him. “Could?” His smirk turns upside down, and he spits out his words like venom. “You’re already in Trouble!” “What do you mean?” I ask in a somewhat whiny tone.  “You know what? I think it’s time for you to leave. Get your Shit.” He slams open the dryer and brush past me, giving me a nasty look in the process. “I’ll be in the car.”  I Cringed at his new behavior.

As soon as I heard the front door slam, I bend to get my jacket. Closing the dryer, I mumble to myself, “Since when did Craig become a Male Bitch?”

I walk out of the room, trying my best to remember which way I came. I can hear a horn honk and my guess is that must be Craig. Since when did he become so damn impatient too? Finally I find my way to the door and open it up. One look at me, Craig honks the horn for about 5 long seconds.  I rolled my eyes, walk over to the car, and get in. Before I could even shut the door, Craig takes off flying down the street.  I want to yell at him but I decided to hold it in.

After about a while it was just awkward for me. I kissed someone else’s boyfriend, and the boyfriend gets mad at me. To make matters worse, it’s Craig. Why me?

“Alitha.” Craig voice is hard, cold and dangerous. I’m a little hesitant to look at him but I do it anyway. I dare not to say a word though.

“Answer my Question.” He demands more than ask. “Since when did you give a fuck about what people thought about you?” Strangely enough, Kelly Clarkson’s voice is screaming out the words, “Since you’ve been gone…” Which makes this situation very awkward but hasn’t it been all this time? “I’ve always been like that. It’s not my fault you couldn’t see it, then.” I tell him. It came out with more confidence then I could actually bring up. “I didn’t see it then, and I can’t imagine it now. Stop bullshiting and be real. Or is that too hard for you? Are you afraid that being yourself will get you in Trouble?” He laughs, bitterly. “Like serious. What The Actual Fuck is wrong with y-“ “STOP THE CAR!” I yell. Craig slams on the brakes causing us both to jump forward. If it wasn’t for the seat belts, we’d be out the windshield.

“What Now?” Craig says with attitude. I turn towards the door and open it. “Where do you think you’re going?” He asks me. “If all you’re gunna do is yell at me, I can walk the rest of the way.” I tell him, stepping out of the car, but suddenly a hand is on my wrist and I turn to face Craig. “You. Aren’t. Going. Anywhere.” He says as he tugs me forward, to him. He pulled me so hard that my whole body came back in the car, and I shut the door. I look at him, eyes wide. I’m getting Scared.  He doesn’t pay me any mind because he’s too busy locking the doors. “Craig.” I ask, calmly. “What?” He spat. I want to yell, I want to Fuss, I want to fight. But No. Instead I remain calm. “Since when did you become a Bitch?” If time could stop, I promise time stopped at that exact moment.

“Excuse me?” His eye brow is cocked and I can pick up his dangerous vibe.

“You heard me.” I state bluntly. “Oh, Girl. Do you know what I can do to you right now? I can snap your fucking Neck and No one will know.” He growls. If you were in this situation, I bet you’d piss in your pants. That’s how scary this dude is. “Do it! Just Do it Craig!” I yelled. “Because If you’re the Craig that I know, You don’t have the balls.” “You don’t know me, Alitha. Things Change.” He tells me.  “Everyone knows about you, Craig. What could have possibly changed you that I don’t know?”