Prologue

After turning on the radio, I stood in position. The Beat kicked up and the familiar lyrics of Drake's 'Make Me Proud' hummed from the speakers. I did what I could. And That was Dance. I just had to let go. Let go of the Stress, Work, School, Friends, Family, Everything. There was only one thing I couldn't let go, Let alone rid of. That one thing was Craig.

Craig was the type of boy that kept to himself. But I could tell. I could see right through that facade of his. The Teachers, Students, His Friends; Not even his Girlfriend could see it. Now that's a Damn Shame. Maybe it's because we're alike, I put up the same wall. But then again, we're two different people, two separate lives at hand. How can two different people be so similar at the same time? No Matter, because one thing I don't have that Craig Does is a Significant other.

Although Ashley was just a pawn to his game, A helping hand for his act to cover the truth, She's been with him for so long. It's obvious that he won't leave her and there is no way in Hell she'll give up Craig whether she knows she's a piece or not. I mean he's smart, Funny Captain of the Basketball Team. He's got damn Attractive too. He's Mr. Popularity. Then There's Ashley. Student Body President, Smart and Charming. She's Miss Popularity and all The Guys Talk about her. Ashley and Craig are the Power couple of the School. Together they rule the School. Now who wouldn't want that?

Beep. Beep. Beep.

I jump at the noise. I jog over to my bag and retrieve my phone after fumbling with it a couple of times. Unlocking it, I turn off the alarm and put the phone back in my bag. I zip everything up and turn the radio off. I cut off the lights and zoom down the stairs, Four steps at a time. Reach the bottom, I land with a 'Thump' and out a Grunt. I open the door and exit. I jog down the street in search for the right path I'm looking for. Hopefully I'll make it before Second Period.

Panting I enter the School building. I rest my hands on my legs and try to catch my breath. As I stand tall, the bell sounds for the next period. I rush through the crowd, looking for Emily. Soon enough I spot the Red, Purple, and Blue extensions of my Friend, Emily. "Emily, Wait up!" I bump through the lots of people. Emily stops at the door and turns to face me. "Where have you been Alitha?" She semi-whispers to me. "Studio." I reply as I turn her around and walk us both in the classroom. "You can't keep going there if you're going to hide." "But I'm not Hiding. I'm dancing, That's all!" I shout at her. She smirks at my sudden outburst. "Getting defensive, are we?" I roll my eyes at her and cross my arms over my chest. "Whatever."

-

"A single file Please!" Yells Coach Lee. We are currently in the gym. More specific, on the Basketball Court. "Today we will be trying to shoot hoops. I say Trying because we all know you can't shoot at all." He states this so very Bluntly. Where's the Enthusiasm? "Anyway, Grey, Scott, Blu, Clark, Jones, James, and The McVane Twins, on The court, Now!" I break away from the other students and sit on the Bench a little farther from the rest. About 7 minutes into the game there has been 5 players in and out of the game. The score has been 0 to 0. Coach threw a fit; said he was gunna get Real Talent.

Soon after a while I heard gasp and the sound of a ball dropping. I look up to see what's happening. My eyes go wide and my throat gets dry. Where was Emily when I need her? Damn. The sight before me was puzzling. I know Coach said he was gunna get real Talent but I didn't know he meant REAL Talent. Does he want use to get Crushed? Apparently. So I snap a great Picture quickly and send it to Emily. Instantly she replies, '-Dies-'. Right now I'm pretty darn Screwed. "Alright girls. Meet the Basketball Team's 11th Grade Players. Dylan, Jacob L., Rayon, Jawan, Jaden, and The Captain of The Team, Craig.

I immediately looked down when Hearing his name. I don't want to look at him. Not Now. I'll just avoid him for the rest of the time we're here. "Alright, Boys on the Court. Let's Go!" Coach yells at the guys and they jog onto the court. I do look up every once and a while to View what's happening. Each and Every time I see Craig with the Ball. Way to prove I don't want to look at him. Thanks alot Eyes. I instantly look down when Craig shoots the ball. He wont make it. I hope he misses. Instead of hearing a 'Swoosh' Sound, I hear a 'Doink' and rubber scrape against the ground. "Hey can you pass me that ball?" He asks. I look up into the eyes of His and almost Flinch. He was talking to me? Impossible the ball's over The-

My eyes land onto the ball right beside me. How did I miss that? "We don't have all day, Y'know?" I narrow my eyes at him. Picking the ball up, I examine it. I hear smacking lips but let me remind you I am going extraordinarily slow. I simply roll the ball over to him. "Finally, That took 30 years of my Life." He rolls his eyes. "Prick." I mumble under my breath. "What was that?" My eyes shot up to stare at Craig once more. His nice appearance has faltered. He sends a Intimidating message to those around him. No wonder why he gets so much respect. I look away with a slight shake of my head. "Thought so."

After coach said that was enough, it already passed 20minutes. For The next 20minutes everyone got on the court except for me. Now we only have about 10minutes of this class left. "Alright, You have been excellent but I think I want some one-on-one action." Coach tells the us. "Fine, I'll go against whoever, These slacks aren't ready." Craig states cockily but the used a joking tone. Coach Lee chuckles. "I know Craig. But I think I want you to go against,...." He pauses and looks at us girls. His eyes land on Sarah. I smirk Poor Chi- "ALITHA!" What!?!

"Coach, What? He'll burn me!" I whine. "Get your tail up there! Do you want to fail my class?!" He barks at me. What is this National Prick Day? I do what he says and get up, I stand on the court probably looking like a lost puppy. "Just because you're going down doesn't mean you have to look like it." I roll my eyes at Craig and get into place. "We don't talk very much do we, eh?" He cocks a brow. Oh Gosh I want to hit him so bad, Cool it Alitha. "Ready, Go!" Coach drops the ball and I try to get it but Craig's too fast and grabs it before I do. "Nice Try, Baby Girl." He maneuvers his way to the net like there are Invisible Objects on the court. "Don't just stand there, Offensive! Get The Rebound!" Coach yells. I squirm around and catch the ball. "Run! Shoot! SOMETHING!" That's when I've had enough. "STOP YELLING AT ME. DAMN, DO YOU NOT WANT ME TO CONCENTRATE!?" I can see the look on Coach's Face. His Mean Mug has Faltered and he holds a surprised Expression. "S-sure. Focus." He says in a more softer voice.

"Thank you." I breathe. "So Ally has a breaking Point, Mind if I call you that, Sweet Cheeks?" I jump at Craig's closeness. "If it'll get you to shut up." Before he speaks I push him out the way and take a leap. 'Swoosh.' Hell yeah! "No fair, Coach! She pushed me. Foul!" "What are you? A sore Loser?" I tease. "No but you're a Sour Puss." He smirks. "You are So Dirty." "You should get your mind out the Gutter Next time." He shoots back. "Maybe if I didn't have to be around guys like you, it wouldn't be there in the first place." I poke his chest. "Guys like me? You mean Gentlemen?" He laughs. "You my Friend, are certainly not a Gentlemen." "Well," He starts off and gets too close for comfort, that are bodies touch. "Do gentlemen do this?" He whispers softly. I can feel my insides go weak. His tender smile turns into a Smirk as he smacks the ball out of my hand and dunks it into the hoop.

I mug him. "Hell no!" I holler. "Well then you're right. I'm certainly not a Gentleman. I'm Full on Man, Baby Girl." He shouts over his shoulder as he heads to his boys. They each dap him up. Suddenly the bell rings and everyone heads out. "Great Game!" Coach yells. I grab my jacket and books and head back to the school. I watch as Craig's boys jog by me. "Hey Ally." Craig voice rings in my ear. I turn my head and Face him. "Great Game." "Thanks.You as Well." I mumble. "By the way, You should Smile more. It makes you look...Nice." He smiles. I blush a little muttering a Thanks. He nods and runs to catch up with his boys.

I take a Breath and Watch him disappear into the School building. I look everywhere for Emily. When I spot her, I sprint down to her but before I could even reach her I smack into another Body, Stumbling to the ground. "Watch it Do- Oh, Just The person I was looking for." I look up and first thing I notice is The Blond Hair. The smell of that Justin Bieber Perfume hits my nose. That could Only mean one Person. Ashley. "What is it, Ashley?" I ask bluntly. I don't have time for Her or her Needs.

She grins in my face and I take notice of her Groupie Followers. "You've just made a Big Mistake." Were the only words she left me with before she bumped shoulders with me and walked off.

Come to Find out Ashley was Right. I did make a Big Mistake. Ashley only has one Important rule, Don't talk to Craig. This means, No Speaking to him, Breathing the same air as him within a 5yard Radius, Being Close to him or Flirting. Don't even think about the Last one. And as For Me, I did it all. I should have been more careful around Craig, because I've gotten us both into a sticky situation. 3 words: Say Goodbye Camp. Or as I like to call it, Death Row. --

------

A/N: Please tell me how you like the Prologue, It might be a little Confusing but I have it all figured out. Vote. Comment. Like. Do whatever. (:

((Alitha: Ah-Lee-tha. ))