Intruders part 2

AN EXPLOSION!!

A huge pressure wave hit you. You flew quite a way slamming straight into the floor. And you felt a sharp pain on your left shoulder as you landed.

Your ears were ringing loudly, and your head started to ache immediately. It even hurt to cough. And the whole place was suddenly filled with dust and smoke.

"Lance!?" You tried calling his name when you couldn't see him. "LANCE!" You yelled once more. But no answer. You tried to get up, but your whole body was aching and the pain in your left shoulder kept getting worse. "Shit." You cursed out loud as the sharp pain cut you and you couldn't get up.

And then you heard Shiro's voice. "Lance!? (Y/N)!? Are you here!?" His voice echoed in the room even though you couldn't see him. "I'm here Shiro!" You yelled with a shivering voice, trying to keep yourself calm. And then you heard footsteps coming towards you.

Keith ran to you with a worried look on his face. "You okay (Y/N)?" He asked while trying to help you up. But as you tried to get to your feet, the sharp pain cut you again and you slumped back on the ground. And you screamed from the pain. "Shit!" You cursed again. You weren't used to that kind of pain. It just cut through you instantly and made you immobile.

"Where are you hurt?" Keith lowered himself to his knees and looked at you. But you kind of disregarded him as you were trying to block the pain away. It was just so numbing.

Soon the rest rushed in. You could only see their shadows because of the smoke still lingering in the room. But they all stopped and stared at the devastating sight of the now destroyed control room. "What happened here!? Lance!?" Hunk asked with shock in his voice. And you still couldn't see where Lance was. What had happened to him?

You looked at Keith with worry in your eyes. "Is Lance okay?" You asked from him, but Keith disregarded that, wanting to know your state. "(Y/N), tell me are you hurt!?" He asked again. "I'm fine..." You finally answered him as you coughed, trying to bear the pain. And then the ringing in your ears started to fade away.

And as the smoke started to clear up, you finally saw Lance lying on the ground. Allura just sat down next to him, lifting his head to her lap. And you had to go see if he was all right, so you started to get up. You flinched from the pain but tried to block it out as well as you could.

Keith got up too and tried to help you. And as you finally got up, you took a couple of breaths, trying to calm your mind. Then you made your way to Shiro, who was just checking for Lance's vital signs. "What happened in here!?" He asked as you approached him.

You kneeled down next to Lance and looked at him. He looked so vulnerable, just lying there, immobile. "It was an explosion. We saw Rover. I think..." You explained as your voice started to shiver. "I think Lance saved me." You were able to say before your eyes started to get teary.

"We have to take him to the healing pod!" Pidge raised her voice, ready to run out immediately. But Allura stopped her. "We can't. The crystal is broken. It was a bomb. Without the energy source, we can't do anything." Allura stated with a sorrowful voice. And everyone gasped. What could you do? Lance needed help!

On top of that, suddenly the Arusian King came running in. "Lion warriors! Our village is under attack! We need help!" He yelled in panic. "Into your Lions!" Keith yelled straight away, ready to go help them. But he was also stopped by Allura. "You can't. They are locked in their hangars." She said crushed.

Everyone looked at each other horrified. What was happening? Suddenly everything was a mess. The castle was in shambles and Lance was in a bad condition. "Will you not help us?" The Arusian King also asked concerned. "This is bad." Hunk mumbled. And everyone looked so devastated. Everyone felt beaten since you didn't know what to do. You started to breathe more rapidly and felt like your mind started to panic.