Ch. 2 The First Siren

Jayy, Dahvie, and I walked out of the Town Hall/Library into a grey abyss. I mean it was so gloomy out there. Like no life had stepped foot here in years. That might be a good thing if you think about it though. No Silent Hill religious freaks. I let out a sigh of relief as we continued on.

I looked over at Dahvie and made eye contact with him. I blushed. How I did that here, I have no idea. So yeah, I'm your average 15 year old whom has a crush on Andy Biersack, Ashley Purdy, CC, and Dahvie Vanity. I'd have a crush on Jayy if I didn't know he was gay.

"So what should we do..." Jayy starts to say but it cut off by a siren.

I screamed. It slowly started to go black. Dahvie came over, grabbed my left hand, and Jayy grabbed my right.

"At least if I die, I'll be dieing with two of my hero's." I say.

Dahvie squeezed my hand after I finished that.

I wanted to get the flashlight out, but I knew that monsters were attracted to the light. They are all attracted to loud sounds/

"Guys, just in case we do die, I just wanna say that I love you both dearly. You are both wonderful, amazing people, and I will be glad to spend my last moments with you both. I'm sorry that I finally got too meet you guys through this." I say, squeezing both of their hands.

One of the guys kissed the top of my head. I began to cry.

The darkness faded away as fast as it had came. I let the boys go and walked on. Dahvie grabbed me and made me look into his eyes. He asn't wearing contacts, so I seen his beautiful brown eyes.

"Did you really mean what you said before?" He asks me.

I nodded at him. I couldn't give him an actual answer. I looked up to him and Jayy as my role models. I loved them both so much.

Dahvie puts his arm around me and started making his way around Silent Hill.

"Dahvie, we aren't going to get far without looking at the map." I say.

He just shrugged at me.

I laughed as we continued like this.

How was I able to laugh here in this hell? It must just be Dahvie.

OK sorry I haven't really updated in a while. Yesterday I looked at this story and it was ranked #526 in the horror area. I know that's still pretty bad, but it was my first story ranked! So thank you guys so much for that!!! You all are amazing. I hope you enjoy this update. Yesterday I worked on writing more chapters for this story. I wrote from chapter three all the way to chapter ten, so you all will be getting some updates a lot hopefully : ].