Ch. 1 Friends

~Alicia's P.O.V.~

     I had always had an over active imagination since I was a child. Yet, this could not be of my creation. I was creative, but not like this. It seemed like I was in Silent Hill. No, I really was in Silent Hill.

    When I awoke, I started coffing because there was so much dust. Dust? I scrunched my eyebrows and sat up. I had just been in my poster covered room when I went to sleep. Now I was in some weird building, which was decaying. I was a afraid to get up, fearing that the floor would give out on me at any given moment. I pinched my arm to see if this was just dream, knowing it wasn't. I was in pure terror now.

      What did I do to be put in this hell? I did not deserve this. I was in Silent Hill, and if there was any people here, I would be screwed. The Silent Hil religion was so strange. The reason I would be screwed would be because I have no religion at all. Was never brought up on one. My parents didn't like to go to church, so rhey never took me. Then I became the strange person I am today. Alicia Elizabeth Carter.

     I took my first step and realized the building was safe. I was panicking now. Whati f the siren went off? What if there's a monster near me? What happens since this is real life? I eventually calmed down and made up a plan. I would look around the building and search for supplies, then get the hell out.

     I started walking around and found a map to Silent Hill and this building I was in, which was apperently Town Hall and their Library. I took the mad and made my way towards the small library. On my way there, I found a backpack, which had a journal, flashnight, and some notes about Silent Hill. I'd read that later. I put the map of Silent Hill into the bad and continued on.

     I came up to a mahogoney door that read Library. I slowly walked and heard mumbleing. I was afraid to say anything. What would happen if they found out I had no real religion. They probably burn me. Well, only if they are Silent Hill people.

"Hello?" I say, a little to loudly.

"Shush Jayy! Someone's here!" Someone says.

I turned to the left and ran right into someone's chest. I looked up to see Jayy Von Monroe. I scrunched my eyebrows up in confusion. "What are you two doing here?" I ask, looking over and seeing Dahvie behind Jayy.

"Real funny kid. How much Sally pay you?" Dahvie asks very rudely.

"Sally? Stitches? I only "know" her through stickam chats Dahvie. This is all real. One of my nightmares come to life." I say.

He gave me a confused look. "You have Silent Hill dreams?" He asks me.

I nod my head yes. "Always have since I've watched the movie and played the games." I say.

"Well looks like we are in your nightmare. Hi, I'm Jayy Von Monroe. That's Dahvie Vanity. Looks like we have to find our way out of Silent Hill together." Jayy says.

"I'm Aliciia Elizabeth Carter. Nice to meet you. I love your music. Umm... When and if the siren goes off, I am huddling in a corner until everything goes back to normal." I say to them both.

"That's not the point of the game." Dahvie says.

"This isn't a game Dahvie. We have one life and one life only. That's it. I don't want to explore when it goes all hellish on me. If it doesn't go back to normal within a couple of minutes, I will take the hint and move on. And in case this really happens, I am not going anywhere until I find a weapon." I say to him.

Dahvie and Jayy had literal terror in their eyes when I finish. "What?" I'm serious. If we want to survive and get out of here, we need weapons, as many flashlights or lighter we can find, and anything we can use to help us understand this Silent Hill. I tell them.

All they could do was stare at me. "Ok, you two are smokers. Where's your lighters?" I ask, trying to get somewhere.

They both check their coat and pants pockets and pull out five lighter all together. I take one and let them have the rest.

"Got any cigarettes on you?" I ask. They both shake their heads no. Weird.

     I remember I had had my phone on me the night I had fallen asleep. I pulled it out to check the date. It was unfortunatly almost dead. It said it was July 12th, 1956. I re-read the date to make sure I wasn't nuts, and continued to stare at the phone screen. Dahvie took the phone and looked at what I was staring at.

"So its 1956? Weird. How do we get out of here?" Dahvie asks.

"Normally you find children's drawings through-out the game. When you do, they normally have a saying with it, and sometimes give you a hint onto where you are suppossed to be going. Or you just end up bumping into someone from the town and they may or may not help you." I explain to them.

     Ok, so I have only played three Silent Hill games, and the first time I played all three of them, I died numorous times. I can't do here though. Who know's what death will lead to in this "game."

"We need a plan. What do you have in mind Alicia?" Jayy asks me.

I thought about splitting up, but Dahvie looked scared out of his mind, while Jayy, just looked like Jayy.

"Umm... Well... I normally find a lot of stuff in the library's when I play the game, so maybe we should look around." I suggest.

     Without saying a word, we get up and search the small library. I walked over to a bookcase and moved a small book. Sometimes when I played, there would be hidden switches in bookcases. I knocked off all of the decaying books, and found nothing. I went over to another one and did the same. Still nothingl. One more then I'd be done. It still didn't have a switch, but there was a water bottle hidden behind the books. Probably wouldn't taste right, but it was better then dieing of thirst.

     I walked over to the guys and showed them the water. There wasn't much left, but we still managed to split it between the three of us. Once we were finished, we had found a pipe and a knife. I took the knife and let the boys fight over the pipe. I mean its only fair that I get the knife. Who's the one who's played the games and watched the movie. Me. After that, we decided to make our way outside.

Author's Note:

Ok, so I am not a very detailed kind of person, so that's the best I got... I hope you enjoy reading this to the ones that are reading it. Also, I am sorry for any grammar mistakes or anything like that. Just point them out and I'll fix them : ]