Found You

We trudge through the woods in silence because of the event that had just occurred. I'm still in complete shock that Finn would do anything like that.

If it was Murphy then it wouldn't have fazed me but Finn always seemed so sweet and caring of others.

Bellamy says as he leads the group "Everyone, eyes peeled. We're in grounder territory."

I reply sarcastically "Everywhere is grounder territory, Bell."

Murphy asks while coming to a halt to make another dramatic scene "I can't keep running, alright? We don't even know if the guy Finn killed was telling the truth."

Finn says coldly "Keep moving."

I say dryly "We can give him a minute. We all need one."

Finn replies while brushing past me "No, we can't. You heard what that grounder said. They'll out live their usefulness."

Bellamy says "I heard what he said when you had a gun to his head."

Finn asks "Look, you think I wanted to do that? He would have told his people we're coming, and by the time we got there, our people would be dead. Maybe that's something you guys can live with, but I can't."

  Bellamy shoots back "Hey, you did what you think you had to do, but you are not yourself right now, and I can't be out here with another loose cannon."

I look over at Murphy briefly before I join in "Bellamy's right, Finn. We are stuck out here with Murphy of all freaking people and now we have to worry about you. What you did was wrong but I can understand where you're coming from an-,"

Finn turns towards me and gets into my face. We are both staring daggers at each other.

He says hatefully "You have no idea what I'm feeling so don't act like you understand. You're nothing but a stupid spoilt brat and you will never know how I feel."

Bellamy yanks him back by his shirt and says "Don't ever talk to her like that again."

Murphy interjects "Space Walker, it's best if you don't disrespect our rebel queen. She hates me right now but the thing is I don't hate her and I actually am quite fond of her. If you even touch her, I will actually kill you."

  I look down and smile to myself.

  It's nice to know even the people that betray can still have your back. This doesn't mean I trust him but it does mean he just earned some brownie points.

  I say while putting my hand on his shoulder "You just earned a few brownie points, cockroach."

  He asks while a smirk dances across his face "Back to calling me cockroach? Does this mean we're besties again?"

  I roll my eyes and walk past him while saying "Don't push it."

  Sterling is standing over a near by cliff and he yells "Guys!"

  I jog over to him as Bellamy says "Fall in."

  I look over the edge to see a girl no older than twenty holding onto very thin limb.

  Murphy asks confused "Where the hell did they come from?"

  Sterling answers "The Ark."

  I look over to see Finn begin to walk away.

  I call over to him as I jog in front of him, stopping him from going any further.

  I ask "Where the hell do you think you're going?"